PhilSAFCs what are you doing this Christmas weekend thread?

Phil gets a lot of shit on here, rightly so as he’s a bit of a dick. But he’s still one of my all time favourite SMBers for some reason, so he gets the Xmas thread

Friday; last day of graft. Probably won’t be productive. Head up north
Saturday: sleep, match, pints
Sunday: sleep. More sleep. Pints
Monday: pub for noon, eat, cheese, port, pub
Tuesday: probably go for a walk up the coast
Wednesday: back to graft

Friday - Finish dinnertime, see me mam, few pints with me brother, home
Saturday - Take dog for walk down beach, put a couple of bets on, few beers.
Sunday - No idea
Monday - Up to Amble for Christmas dinner, few beers
Tuesday - Gan to airport, few cheeky beers, get on plane
Wednesday - Proper holiday mode

8th Jan - Back to work

Sunday - No idea

8th Jan - Back to work
Where are you off on your hollybobs mate?

Fri - Finish at 11:30 then going for dinner at the Lamp Room. Then straight to do the Food shop. Home to start me Christmas. Probably chicken kebabs and craft beer for tea.
Sat - Haircuts for me and junior JM in the morning then over to Crammy for bowling with the in laws and tea at the mother in laws in Blyth.
Sun - Nothing officially planned yet thru the day.
Mon - Get up at daft o clock to watch the kids open presents. Put the turkey in the oven. Start drinking and making dinner for about 1. More drinking then round to me mams for tea and even more drinking.
Tue - Trying to pretend I'm happy about being 45. Frankie and Bennys for tea and lots of drinking again.

Sunday - No idea

8th Jan - Back to work

I can fill Sunday in for you there my love - housework , present wrapping and packing

Today: “work from home” whilst getting the last minute Christmas stuff done.
Sat: footy, food shopping
Sun: car tyres being replaced, finish off some last minute diy
Mon: spring out of bed dead early and shout “IT’S CHRISTMAS!” a la Noddy Holder. Presents, bait, build Lego, snooze.
Boxing Day: drive to Sunderland to pickup family.

Friday : changing nappies, dressing wounds and "sleeping" in an uncomfortable chair.

Saturday : changing nappies, dressing wounds and "sleeping" in an uncomfortable chair.

Sunday: hopefully going home to change nappies. :neutral:

When did the shitting machine arrive?

Congrats hope alls well

Today , I’m tidying at speed then dentist and into work - when I finish I am driving from Doxford park to home and then back to Doxford park so that I can taxi wilfy to see his mam as he refused to get a taxi or bus. Tonight have my nephew and niece staying over for films , takeaway and hot choc.

Sat , drop kids off then off to seaham hall for a spa day - was meant to be going out for a meal with some friends on the night but have postponed that til Jan

Sunday - finish tidying house , wrap presents , couple of things to pick up at supermarket , ironing and packing / organising shizzle for holiday

Monday up early head to parents , presents opening , lunch , snooze , more food and watching my nearest and dearest descend into a drunken stupor whilst trying to figure out where we’re all going to kip

Tuesday , up , bacon sarnie then drive to ponteland at lunchtime check into the boozy lounge and finally relax

Friday : changing nappies, dressing wounds and "sleeping" in an uncomfortable chair.

Saturday : changing nappies, dressing wounds and "sleeping" in an uncomfortable chair.

Sunday: hopefully going home to change nappies. :neutral:

Hope you’re all home in time for Christmas - congratulations x

Work :neutral:

Fri: Work till 6 then may head out for a couple of pints, may not.
Sat: work 7:30 - 12, pints, match, pints
Sun: work 8-5 then a takeaway
Mon: see family etc
Tue: Trip to Sheffield for the match
Wed: work

Back