Phillipsy tells new owner our fans are class

Loved him as a player - cheapened himself recently. He made a snide remark to get attention - sure that you are aware of it.
What snide remark?
Phillips has a view on everything Sunderland. Does have any views on Southampton, Villa, Birmingham, Palace, Leicester, West Brom, Blackpool or is it just little third tier Sunderland.
Because he's a legend here. When people think of Kevin Phillips, they think about his time with us!

Shearer talks about the Mags because he's the same with that lot. He hardly ever speaks about Southampton and Blackburn.

Last edited:
Imagine thinking him referencing the lads age is a snide remark :lol:
There's players not done even a quarter as much as Phillips did for us who seem to be loved more than Phillips, it's bizarre.
For the vast majority on here he is the best forward they've ever seen pull on the shirt. And he still loves us.

Last edited:
Remember bumping into Phillipsy at a gentleman’s dinner a few years ago. The host even referred to him as Phillipsy. He seemed to love it.

He was in Life of Riley just before lockdown, loving it.
Phillipsy often gets in there.
Always been Phillipsy.

When I played heads and volleys in the school yard as a kid I’d always want to be Phillipsy. As did everyone else. Whoever said they were Phillipsy first would get to be Phillipsy.
The commentator even shouted Phillipsy when he scored a header live on Sky down Charlton. Think it finished 1-1.

Last edited:
Always been Phillipsy.

When I played heads and volleys in the school yard as a kid I’d always want to be Phillipsy. As did everyone else. Whoever said they were Phillipsy first would get to be Phillipsy.
I was too old for that but he was always Phillipsy where I’m from. I started a thread about a year ago with Phillipsy in the title and it was deleted. Every time I’ve done it since the title is edited. There’s obviously people on here that don’t want the truth out. The lad is Phillipsy simple as.

Back