Phillipsy tells new owner our fans are class

I wonder why he felt the need to make those comment about the owner's age and appearance.
Because it's the first you notice. When it was announced the a 23 yo billionaire was taken over we all got this picture of a playboy looking to play real life FIFA.

But he isn't like that. He seems to groomed for this. He's level headed and comes across as wise beyond his years. It was the main thing I took from his first interview. There's not many 23 yo out there like that.

Because it's the first you notice. When it was announced the a 23 yo billionaire was taken over we all got this picture of a playboy looking to play real life FIFA.

But he isn't like that. He seems to groomed for this. He's level headed and comes across as wise beyond his years. It was the main thing I took from his first interview. There's not many 23 yo out there like that.
Weyaye he's just not daft enough to get caught out bucking under Peterlee Asda carpark.

That's not how classy people behave though is it? I wouldn't expect KLD to ring up The Echo and say 'Just met KP - bit of a short arse!'
Why do you hate Phillips? It's strange you are taking a dislike to a club legend but went to lengths to defend Donald.

It was a compliment by SKP. He was impressed by KLD and couldn't believe he was only 23. I think most of us would agree with him.

Why do you hate Phillips? It's strange you are taking a dislike to a club legend but went to lengths to defend Donald.

It was a compliment by SKP. He was impressed by KLD and couldn't believe he was only 23. I think most of us would agree with him.
Loved him as a player - cheapened himself recently. He made a snide remark to get attention - sure that you are aware of it.

Back