PHIL PARKINSON & STEWART DONALD (AN APOLOGY FROM US )

Barf Simpson

Reserve Squad
Anyone willing to admit they were wrong and Stewart was bang on the money by , not only employing Super Phil, but even more so in sticking by him when we lobbed our toys out the pram. I am brave enough to admit I was totally wrong and will give both my full backing for not only the remainder of the season, but for the rest of their tenure here and I truly hope Stewart forgives us and reconsider's his decision to sell up.

BETTER THE DEVIL YOU KNOW

Last edited:

Anyone willing to admit they were wrong and Stewart was bang on the money by , not only employing Super Phil, but even more so in sticking by him when we lobbed our toys out the pram. I am brave enough to admit I was totally wrong and will give both my full backing for not only the remainder of the season, but for the rest of their tenure here and I truly hope Stewart forgives us and reconsider's his
Thought that was from THE US...

Anyone willing to admit they were wrong and Stewart was bang on the money by , not only employing Super Phil, but even more so in sticking by him when we lobbed our toys out the pram. I am brave enough to admit I was totally wrong and will give both my full backing for not only the remainder of the season, but for the rest of their tenure here and I truly hope Stewart forgives us and reconsider's his
:lol: hello Donald

Anyone willing to admit they were wrong and Stewart was bang on the money by , not only employing Super Phil, but even more so in sticking by him when we lobbed our toys out the pram. I am brave enough to admit I was totally wrong and will give both my full backing for not only the remainder of the season, but for the rest of their tenure here and I truly hope Stewart forgives us and reconsider's his decision to sell up.

Knacker alert

I said I was glad SD had made his own choice but hoped he would not pass the buck had it gone wrong.

I didn't think much of pp, just a symptom of terrible owners.

That being said, I'm impressed with how pp has remained grounded during the very difficult position he has been in. As such SD should take some credit from that decision.

Although the fans, especially on here wont take defence comes first unless we are generally on the up.

Howld on man. Where we are now is still below the minimum expectation for our club, but..... Respect to PP for recent form and the coach

Back