Phil Neville - Steve Bruce is a top manager

Yeah its a perfectly valid way to judge a manager based on on temporary position in any given season, rather than over his career as a whole.
Now joint eighth, level on points with Man Utd and four points off a Champion League place.

Oh, and he’s still got the fat waiters team!!!
May be only 3 points off relegation tomorrow.
Four points off Champions League.

Last edited:

Now joint eighth, level on points with Man Utd and four points off a Champion League place.

Oh, and he’s still got the fat waiters team!!!

Four points off Champions League.

Please will you just f*ck off? I dont want any further communication with you, you absolute weirdo. Do you see me waiting til they get beat then tagging you with attempted 'i told you so' posts?

Last edited:
Please will you just f*ck off? I dont want any further communication with you, you absolute weirdo. Do you see me waiting til they get beat then tagging you with attempted 'i told you so' posts?
Seasons greetings, hope you get a bit more knowledge of football for your Xmas present. X

And he’s right. He is.
With hindsight our problems ran a lot deeper (short) but we would have been much better off sticking with Bruce. Even if we had gone down.

getting promotion with numerous clubs with healthy finances then f***ing it up spectacularly with bottle job after bottle job. The endless cycle of Bruce the Excuse.

It’s funny how he’s always a top manager when he wins a few games yet as soon as the muscle injuries pile up and the 17 game winless streak is in full swing he’s “Dustin waselves down and lickin wor wounds that’s fo shuwwa” and the fans want his fat head on a spike

Will end up at West Ham or somewhere after the mags sack him in November next season
Those of us who only saw him play in his swan song years, or are too young to have witnessed him, may forget that he isn’t actually a little fat ugly bastard just a fat ugly bastard.

Last edited:
Very good manager, one sacking I put my hat on saying was wrong - never should have got rid.

Said this for years and got pelters for it. Also said it about Ross and got the same.

Our fans wonder why we're shit, they need look no further than to our own managerial merry go round which they are the driving force behind.

When will they realise that this only works for top teams with top players, we need a manager who gets more than one or two seasons to build a team. It's embarrassing how many managers are being hounded out after a few bad results.

New manager has to come in and rebuild over and over again to try and bring in his own players suited to his own style of play. Repeated this cycle for years now it's a joke of a way to run a football club

Back