Phil Foden

It's a piece of piss mate have a portfolio of 8 or 9 players, 7 have gone up, that joa Felix his shares have doubled. Only 2 have gone down one is that junior at Madrid, but that will soon go back up. I ten to buy around a hindered each player, I've doubled me money so far
How does it all work then?

It's a piece of piss mate have a portfolio of 8 or 9 players, 7 have gone up, that joa Felix his shares have doubled. Only 2 have gone down one is that junior at Madrid, but that will soon go back up. I ten to buy around a hindered each player, I've doubled me money so far

Is it classed as betting (for tax purposes)?

Nice, without trying to take the piss out of you, not like you are some super scout, you just buying them when make debut or what? sounds too easy!

How does it all work then?
Just buy shares in a player

Nice, without trying to take the piss out of you, not like you are some super scout, you just buying them when make debut or what? sounds too easy!
I tend to follow players that have been linked with bigger clubs, I guess quite a few do that. I also search for football manager wonderkids. I'm no super scout, but what I'm doing seems to be working for me

Last edited:

I tend to follow players that have been linked with bigger clubs, I guess quite a few do that. I also search for football manager wonderkids. I'm no super scout, but what I'm doing seems to be working for me

Good man. Sounds good

they usually have summer deals where you get free cash etc, might wait for that

There a link or particular website for this?

Back