Phern upgrade

By Google do you mean the chrome browser?
Even though I've got a Huawei, I use the Samsung browser by choice as I prefer it.
(chrome does work, but just find it less user friendly on Mobiles)

Everything Google and I use quite a bit by then especially maps, browser, Google pay, play store and picture cloud as well

All of mine of those still work

It's the newer models which don't have them anymore. Older ones that had them before Trump put his restrictions on Huawei still get them but the phones, tablets etc since don't

Last edited:
I've just got a Xiomi Redmi 9 plus. £200ish

Upgrade from moto g and it's spot on. Decent camera, full charge lasts 2 days. Quick charge in about 20/25 minutes. And, it sends texts and you can actually speak to people on it - Amazing!
I swapped my Galaxy s9+ for one of those and I'm very pleased with it.

get in, just ordered a sim from EE for only £10 per month. it removed my friends and family discount but im not bothered. they were surprised that I didnt want another phone, told them i'm out of the phase of wanting a new phone all the time and that i'll buy one instead of on a contract.

get in, just ordered a sim from EE for only £10 per month. it removed my friends and family discount but im not bothered. they were surprised that I didnt want another phone, told them i'm out of the phase of wanting a new phone all the time and that i'll buy one instead of on a contract.

Even with the 30% discount EE isn’t that cheap these days.

I have a 2016 Samsung Galaxy A3 with Android 7.0. It doesn't seem to have much in the way of memory space. I can't seem to put a lot of apps and put a lot of pics on it at the same time without having to free up space. I am with O2 as I was told this is the best one who covers the region but I am paying £32 per month.

I am looking to get a new one but don't know whether to get an iPhone, Google Phone (like my lass has) or stick with an Android like the one I have.

Back