Phern upgrade

i've just got another one last week after the old one gave up the ghost. a samsung a41s, about 140 iirc. quite impressed actually apart from me being a bit of a technophobe and had the alarm going off every 10 minutes on monday as i didn't work out how to cancel it till dinnertime. didn't realise how big it was going to be compared to my old one.

If there's nothing wrong with your current phone, I'd suggest just sticking with it and getting either a SIM only deal or even one of the Giffgaff or Smarty SIMs.

I work for EE and honestly I'd suggest Giffgaff or Smarty rather than our SIMO deals.

If there's nothing wrong with your current phone, I'd suggest just sticking with it and getting either a SIM only deal or even one of the Giffgaff or Smarty SIMs.

I work for EE and honestly I'd suggest Giffgaff or Smarty rather than our SIMO deals.
I am with EE like if you want the commision

I've just got a Xiomi Redmi 9 plus. £200ish

Upgrade from moto g and it's spot on. Decent camera, full charge lasts 2 days. Quick charge in about 20/25 minutes. And, it sends texts and you can actually speak to people on it - Amazing!

😎
We were with ee (I was on hubby’s account ) and they were so helpful and kind sorting me out during my bereavement 👍 thankyou

I’ve just gone back to iPhone and got an 11 on contract, very good deal 24 month 50gb data £35 a month with ID mobile through a studentbeans promotion

was sim only before that and owned a cheap huawei that I bought not long ago that I never got on with, and I had an iPhone 7 for about 4 year before that. Nice to be back using iPhone, the camera is the best no matter how many pixels huawei say they have, iPhone takes better photos and is all round more satisfying to use

wouldn’t pay 80 quid a month for the pleasure like

Huawei are struggling more and more, you can't get Google on them anymore because of USA restrictions on them and now our government are starting to bin them off as well

By Google do you mean the chrome browser?
Even though I've got a Huawei, I use the Samsung browser by choice as I prefer it.
(chrome does work, but just find it less user friendly on Mobiles)

Back