Phern upgrade

C

Clean Bristow

Due a new phern next week, had Samsung galaxy for years and open to suggestion for a change of phone.
Anyone?

Do you have anything else you'd be syncing with, a iPad or android tablet for example?
Aye mate, got an Android tablet and the telly is Samsung and it synced too. Good point you have made there so think I'll stick in Samsung. Thank you.

Due a new phern next week, had Samsung galaxy for years and open to suggestion for a change of phone.
Anyone?

I was meant to renew mine on the 22nd but I'm totally uninspired by a new phone, especially for the prices they are so I'm going for a sim only contract and keep my P20 pro. I've got a few to look into but 10gb for £8 per month looks good.

I never understand the phone upgrade thing. If the phone works just keep it until it doesn't. Its a right pain in the arse having to re-download apps & sort out logins etc
With this post and the one above I am rethinking it altogether.

I never understand the phone upgrade thing. If the phone works just keep it until it doesn't. Its a right pain in the arse having to re-download apps & sort out logins etc

Doesn't have to be mind, this is where iPhones excel (IMO!) - get new model, turn it on close to current one, follow a few prompts and all your stuff is transferred. Job done.

Depends what you use it for I guess, whether a good camera is important etc.
If you like Samsungs and how they work then probably a good idea to stick with them.
I've finally upgraded from my iPhone 6s to the 11 Pro and love it but I doubt it would sync with your Android tablet. Works canny with my Samsung telly though.

Back