Pharmacy4u

houst69

Striker
anybody use these jokers to get their prescription delivered?

Delay this month in getting two medications for depression and morphine for back and hip problems.

f***ing ridiculous in agony here the wankers

Delay this month in getting two medications for depression and morphine for back and hip problems.

Such a shame when you could have just gone to your local pharmacy and they would have tried to get you a supply or even an alternative. Companies like pharmacy4u are fine when everything is in supply and your script is the same each month. Just let one ball drop though and the whole system comes tumbling down.

Report the wankers to the General Pharmaceutical Council, you can do it online

Like that will do much good! The GPhC let the wankers away with flogging off millions of patient names and addresses. They won’t give a shit that a handful of people are in pain.

Last edited:
I’ve used them for a while and never had a problem.

Sometimes there are national supply issues of a drug so might not be their fault.

Could ask the GP for a paper prescription and go to your local pharmacist.

Sometimes there are national supply issues of a drug so might not be their fault.

Don't need a paper one even, can have the electronic ones that went to pharmacy4U redirected to your local chemist.

Surely its up to the pharmacy to contact the GP if they cannot supply the drugs, poor feckers on morphine ffs, so must be pretty bad

don't local pharmacies do deliveries now anyways, often see the vans darting around the streets from different pharmacies, my mum used to use that for her prescriptions when mobility became an issue, am assuming you pay a small premium for having pharmacy4u deliver these, anyway, hope you get sorted eventually

don't local pharmacies do deliveries now anyways, often see the vans darting around the streets from different pharmacies, my mum used to use that for her prescriptions when mobility became an issue, am assuming you pay a small premium for having pharmacy4u deliver these, anyway, hope you get sorted eventually

It's free delivery from my parents chemist and mine. They get theirs delivered but I just pick mine up when I'm passing.

I can see why people use these services mind. Are they free?

I've had a prescription sitting waiting at my nominated pharmacy since Monday that I haven't had a chance to pick up yet.

Support ya local shops marra, keeps me wife in a job and me in beer and nachos ;)

I use pharmacy2u. Complain heavily when they cock up and they've responded pretty well, no issues for some time now.

It's a free service, just pay for the prescription.

This for me as well, although there were teething problems at first with them

I use pharmacy2u. Complain heavily when they cock up and they've responded pretty well, no issues for some time now.

It's a free service, just pay for the prescription.

where is the costs going to run it though f its a free service, according to records phramacy2u made 20 million last year, is that being charged back to the NHS? I know its not your place to know, just curious as to how these services are funded, who is actually footing the bill

where is the costs going to run it though f its a free service, according to records phramacy2u made 20 million last year, is that being charged back to the NHS? I know its not your place to know, just curious as to how these services are funded, who is actually footing the bill

They obviously get a cut, no different to just eat etc.

I'd expect a variety of places. Possibly a cut as the doctors time is reduced but also there is other stuff on their website which they are running along side this so may also provide some extra margin.

Its a good business model that pharmacy2u and similar outfits have. Rent premises in an industrial estate with low overheads, go for volume dispensing so that can negotiate good discounts from suppliers, and have staff just dedicated to dispensing providing none of the other services traditionally associated with a chemists shop. Pharmwcies tend to be situated in high streets or within health centre, where rent and other overheads are high, plus they have to provide other services to the public.
don't know if there are any pharmacists out there, but there seam to me to be a couple of problems with this. I assume that all pharmacies get paid a similar fee for dispensing a prescription, lower overheads obviously gives these guys an unfair advantage over their more traditional rivals, and secondly it is going to have an impact on the general public, by causing closures, and probably cause existing chemists to reduce stock holdings and staff levels.

My dad gets a nomad box delivered each week FOC from his local chemist.

He has mobility issues.

Good point, is this part of the service or is this bill picked up somewhere?

My dad gets a nomad box delivered each week FOC from his local chemist.

He has mobility issues.

Good point, is this part of the service or is this bill picked up somewhere?

The cost of supplying nomads either through internet pharmacies, or high street pharmacies, comes from the pharmacy. It is yet another unpaid service, such as deliveries, that pharmacists are expected to carry in order to remain in business.

Back