PGA Tour has agreed to merge with Saudi-backed rival LIV

Of course they have Jay Monahan sent them out to basically be the poster boys for the PGA tour and he’s now just threw them under the bus

PGA look like a set of fools that I agree with they’ve basically agreed to a deal that was there on the table 4 years ago yet Monahan didn’t want to know then and basically caused golf to implode the last 12 months

That’s different though, nothing plsyers could have done differently I mean

So the chairman of Newcastle United and Mohamed Bin Salman’s right hand man is now the chairman of the joint LIV/PGA tour. Absolutely f***ing stinks this. People’s greed knows no bounds.
It really doesn't does it??.......baffling how so many human beings can just sell their soul without a thought for others??

The fact he was using 9/11 as his argument then for this to happen today..fkn 9/11..unbelievable.
Same family of fuckers in charge in Saudi Arabia, if not the more odious descendants. For Americans, 9/11 is still probably the most salient thing about Saudi Arabia other than the oil. It's not like the Saudis have been doing anything to redeem themselves in the interim two decades.

Last edited:
Is it just me or does they seems to be far more of a negative reaction to this from the press than the Mags takeover.
Holts article in the mail is decent but even he has been quiet recently. Like he says all the negative comments from PGA, the press and TV about LIV will now change to a ‘growing the game’, ‘all for the best’ narrative.

Back