PGA tour 2k21

What are the graphics like?

I had Tiger Woods 2010 for xbox 360 and was class, bought the latest release in 2015 and it was awful!. Rory Mcilroy looked like Ian Huntley with a Nike cap.

This isn't made by EA marra. Have a look at this review. Looks good to me but I'm going to wait until its cheaper.

Might try pro soon but my putting is so inconsistent
Yeah that's the hardest thing on the game. Fixed the issue I had with putting by connecting headphones to my controller. No idea how that works but saw it online and thought I'd try it.

Not sure if anything changes with putting when using pro compared to the easier settings. Might be wrong.

Last edited:
Just started playing this (PS5). It's pretty unforgiving if you get the down swing timing wrong isn't it. Good game though.
They have updated it last week and now fast tempo swings go a lot less distance. Before the update fasts went the same distance as perfect so just had to aim more right. Much harder now but fairer I suppose.

They have updated it last week and now fast tempo swings go a lot less distance. Before the update fasts went the same distance as perfect so just had to aim more right. Much harder now but fairer I suppose.
I'm used to tiger Woods games where if you balls up your shut you can add spin after the fuck up. Obviously this is more realistic.

Did I see they are using proper golfers names on this one
Yeah, although they did last year. I think this year however you can play as them as well. Not sure whether this means there is going to be some levelling which I can't remember from the last few titles. XP, just bought better equipment.

I'll be getting it like.

Yeah, although they did last year. I think this year however you can play as them as well. Not sure whether this means there is going to be some levelling which I can't remember from the last few titles. XP, just bought better equipment.

I'll be getting it like.
Can you play the majors

Back