PGA tour 2k21

It does but you can’t play as them apparently. They also only have 15 or so too and the rest of the names are there but their faces are blurred out because they’re not licensed. It all sounds a bit odd. Will wait until it’s reduced in price.

igns review will prob explain it better
It's better than the other golf games gameplay better,more options on course design, the ability to play draw and fade shots, also a ball tracker you can use once or twice a round when putting, having a few pros on although shame you can't play as them

It’s not ea so not a follow on from those at all. It’s a follow on from the golf club games if you’ve played those.

the Rory incarnation was an abomination alright.

Ah right. I assumed it was EA. I'll keep an eye out for a price drop because I've got plenty games on the go at the minute.

I'm bad enough with shot timing bit then I'm just one a completely different level when it comes to pitch shots. I get slow timing literally every pitch shot and can't seem to get it right.

Also, just like real golf, once I get frustrated and lose it, the rest of my round is fucked :lol:

I'm bad enough with shot timing bit then I'm just one a completely different level when it comes to pitch shots. I get slow timing literally every pitch shot and can't seem to get it right.

Also, just like real golf, once I get frustrated and lose it, the rest of my round is fucked :lol:
Are you any good, I need to learn how to spin the ball

Bit shit that I tried it on pro online and I'm terrible can you only invite friends to private games, how you enjoying the game btw
Yeah think if playing friends then you can change the settings. 3 of my mates bought it today so looking forward to playing online.

Getting better at it every round. I'm enjoying that it seems harder than the previous games. Not hitting every fairway every hole and GIR. The career mode seems better than previous games but I've turned off the pointless replays of other players.

Using Pro settings at the minute but got 5 or 6 weeks to get to master settings which is what TGCTours look like they'll be using.

Yeah think if playing friends then you can change the settings. 3 of my mates bought it today so looking forward to playing online.

Getting better at it every round. I'm enjoying that it seems harder than the previous games. Not hitting every fairway every hole and GIR. The career mode seems better than previous games but I've turned off the pointless replays of other players.

Using Pro settings at the minute but got 5 or 6 weeks to get to master settings which is what TGCTours look like they'll be using.
I was going to ask for a game but if you are used to pro you would smash me 😜

I was going to ask for a game but if you are used to pro you would smash me 😜
Not that good with them yet. Normally finish around the even mark which I prefer to hitting -10 every round. Add me and I'll give you a game sometime. Think with private games you can use whatever settings you want. Jacko551

Not that good with them yet. Normally finish around the even mark which I prefer to hitting -10 every round. Add me and I'll give you a game sometime. Think with private games you can use whatever settings you want. Jacko551
IL add you in a bit mate keep posting here though

Aye will do mate. I've noticed that when putting it doesn't register my down swing, so it takes 4 or 5 attempts before it works which is annoying. Might be my controller like but only happens on putting.
I don't know if you are on twitter but people have been having different issues, I was in the middle of a round on career mode and it just got stuck wouldn't let me continue the event

What are the graphics like?

I had Tiger Woods 2010 for xbox 360 and was class, bought the latest release in 2015 and it was awful!. Rory Mcilroy looked like Ian Huntley with a Nike cap.

Back