PFA player of the year

Sky wanked after him 6 weeks ago when Liverpool drew at Goodison ..Everton didnt do much but the "Back4 giant" against Calvert Lewin ... VVD :rolleyes:

Overhyped as fuck Liverpool is as far as his career will go

Well seen as they 1 point of the top of the league and in the champions league semi final that’s not bad!!

Do you have a job, or a life for that matter???

For the short time I spend looking on here, it's a thread started by you or a f***ing opinion no fucker cares about....

Fancy having, and voicing, an opinion on a messageboard!!

He is a bellend like

Somethings fall into place ... Other Liverpool defenders he'll benefit from , knackers like you wanker over him yet a Arsenal reject skinned him for Germany the other week and knocked one in barely anything mentioned

VVD .. Move over Barsei :rolleyes:

Name 5... like proper strikers

Do strikers not benefit from those around them too? Don't see why a defender would be unique in that regard.

Sterling is the only game in town
I’ve slated him for his end product for years,even at the World Cup I thought he was a proper hype job. Now I’ve been well and truly proved wrong he’s an outstanding player and has been the best player in the league for me. Van Dijk has transformed Liverpool and that can’t be ignored. But in this kind of business where you want to be entertained you’re going to pay to watch sterling not VVD

It'll go to Van Dijk who is brilliant tbf.

Obviously it helps that Sky and the rest of the media hype him an the rest of the that team up every single day which factors into how people vote.

Man City got to 100 points last season and none of their players got player of the year :lol:

I’ve slated him for his end product for years,even at the World Cup I thought he was a proper hype job. Now I’ve been well and truly proved wrong he’s an outstanding player and has been the best player in the league for me. Van Dijk has transformed Liverpool and that can’t be ignored. But in this kind of business where you want to be entertained you’re going to pay to watch sterling not VVD
VVD has had an outstanding season and I am sure every top team would like him in there defence. I just think Sterling gets better and better every time I see him.

Raheem Sterling. No idea how Hazard is on the list. But it is what it is. Sterling has been head and shoulders above anyone else this season.
Hazard has been absolutely tremendous.

He's probably not the current best Dutch one. That Ajax lad is quality.
Van dijk is much better than him at present man :lol:

I'd probably give it to Sterling. You have to be a special kind of bitter to not realise VVD is one of the best centre halfs in the world mind. :lol:
Seems fashionable to slag him off on here

Hes tremendous man .

Last edited:
Van Dijk.

Defenders rarely get the same credit as forwards, but this lad is more important to the Dippers than Sterling is to Man City.

Back