PFA player of the year

Sick of hearing about f***ing VVD like hes Maldini, Barsei, Ramos, Cafu rolled into one :oops::oops::oops::oops: have his defensive team mates not been as impressive? Comes in a time i can barely think of 4 good strkers in the league 20yr ago could pick 6 or 7
He's one of the top defenders in the world.:lol:

Also,
Aguero
Kane
Son
Aubameyang
Lacazette
Firmino
Lukaku

You are just saying this because he plays for Liverpool.

Maybe I have missed all that, he is obviously a class act that is clear
Sky wanked after him 6 weeks ago when Liverpool drew at Goodison ..Everton didnt do much but the "Back4 giant" against Calvert Lewin ... VVD :rolleyes:

Overhyped as fuck Liverpool is as far as his career will go

Last edited:
So, one of the top 8 club sides in Europe currently is as far as his career will go then?
Who are the defenders for the other 8 clubs ? Does VVD partner get not credit ? His full backs for their pressing ?

Did you see Gnarby jog past the greatest defender SSN has ever seen other week ?

yes, it’s absurd that voting happens when there are games to play

Nominees are Sterling, Van Dink, Bernardo Silva, Aguero, Hazard and Mane.

Will clearly be one of the first two but who gets your vote?
Do you have a job, or a life for that matter???

For the short time I spend looking on here, it's a thread started by you or a f***ing opinion no fucker cares about....

Who are the defenders for the other 8 clubs ? Does VVD partner get not credit ? His full backs for their pressing ?

Did you see Gnarby jog past the greatest defender SSN has ever seen other week ?

a) you can probably work out who the defenders for Man City, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, PSG and Juve are. I'm not even sure who the eighth club would be, probably one of Atletico, Dortmund, Ajax and Spurs this season.
b) The full backs get massive amounts of credit. Although, apparently, Robertson isn't as good as Digne. As for his centre back partners, Gomez gets a lot of credit, Matip quietly impresses people and Lovren's a bit of a twat.
c) One example from international football? I'm pretty sure Gnabry would have done much the same to Jagielka, Keane or Zouma.

Back