Petrol prices 'set to ROCKET'

How come a litre is about the same price now at $60 a barrel as when it was $150?

I need my motor and I don't moan about price increases because it gets you nowhere. Just accept it, that way less personal stress and life carries on.

If you need fuel to got to have it so makes never no mind moaning about the cost...Just have to pay it and lump it unhappy but with a full tank of fuel till the next fill up when the process starts a
again......muggers robbers and fuel barons the lot of them!

The market reacts quickly to increases in material costs, and slowly to reductions in cost. This obviously is always in favour if the oil producers. Wait until we are all driving electric cars. Haway the wind.
Cheers.Ten gusts of wind?that will be £20 please.

HA'WAY THE OIL

Any investors on here? I can recommend a North Sea oil exploration company called Excite Energy the share ticker is XEL and I'm so confident that I've invested a house deposit and our kid's inheritance in this magnificent company.

Chad Griffin and Ian Morton of FTI Consulting LLP and FTI Consulting (BVI) Limited were appointed Joint Liquidators (the “Liquidators”) of Xcite Energy Limited (“XEL”) on 5 December 2016 by Order of the Eastern Caribbean Supreme Court in the High Court of Justice British Virgin Islands pursuant to Section 159(1) of the Insolvency Act, 2003.

For the avoidance of doubt Xcite Energy Resources plc (“XER”) is not subject to an insolvency process, it remains under the control of its board of directors.

The Liquidators of XEL are officers of the Court, their principal duties are to take possession of, protect and realise the assets of XEL, being its interests in XER, for the maximum value reasonably attainable.

RIP :cry:

If oil prices go up does this mean we can expect the rumblings of the snp and wee jimmy on the warpath to freedom again:lol:

80p a litre in VAT, duty and then VAT on top of the duty. Like everything else we are ripped off in this country.
Tax on top of tax, it's a joke but we put up with it cos we can't be arsed to complain about it properly.
If the whole nation said, that's it, you're taking the piss now, we're in charge so stop putting so much f***ing tax on..
Something might change.
Only time that has happened was when there were riots over the poll tax.

Back