Petrol in a Diesel

That’s absolute horseshit. What are you driving a model T?

The difference is the resistance to pre-detination that occurs in high compressions engines. Usually high-performance engines. The engine has to be designed and mapped to use it, otherwise, it makes absolutely zero difference and there have been various 3rd party tests showing that.

Saying that I do use it in my bike.

The difference is the resistance to pre-detination that occurs in high compressions engines. Usually high-performance engines. The engine has to be designed and mapped to use it, otherwise, it makes absolutely zero difference and there have been various 3rd party tests showing that.

Saying that I do use it in my bike.
Its just the same stuff man. Nee fucker buys it except by mistake so there’s no way there’s a separate tank for it.

Not wrong.

Her mobile gets lost on a daily basis (in the house). Bank card every few days - usually found but sometimes not. Keys were lost last week.
Nee wonder I'm f***ing stressed.
I hope she makes up for it in other ways ? Seriously, she's got to be a 10 years younger than you (assuming you're about 50) nympho to make up for that crap.

Anyone recommend anyone in Sunderland who can sort out my bucknut f***ing wife. Petrol been put in a diesel. Stuck at the garage.

Anyone know anyone who can come out?
Pic

Anyone who does this should be banned from driving immediately. If they can’t concentrate long enough to choose between two nozzles, I’d be pretty concerned about their concentration while driving.

Choose between 2 nozzles oo er misuses didn't know that went on in the NE

Pics? Honestly, standards are slipping around here.

Should be an automatic ban.

Last edited:

Back