Peterlee

TheWanderer

Striker
Whats it actually like?

Which areas are more affluent? Which areas are best to avoid?

The wife is potentially looking to target some of the areas in Peterlee with a business idea, but not knowing the area I'd like a bit SMB input.

It won’t be based there, it’s more of a mobile thing...but suspect the lack of similar business already there may be a canny indication that it’s not worth it, although she sees it as an opportunity.
So if it doesn't work out in Peterlee could she just do whetever she's doing elsewhere?

If it’s business, Bracken Hill Business Park.

Social side, it’s mostly low > moderate income I’d say so depends what she wants to market.

The Pastie Bus
Get Frijj to pull you some income related and demographic stats.

If the numbers stack up there’s no reason not to.

Oakerside Park is nice, not to be confused with Oakerside drive mind.
Places to avoid are usually certain streets rather than areas, too many to list.

So if it doesn't work out in Peterlee could she just do whetever she's doing elsewhere?
She will be doing it elsewhere, but upon investigation she believes there to be an opportunity in Peterlee...she asked my advice about the area, I think ive only ever been to look at a kitchen workshop showroom so couldnt really help.

Used to teach there.

It has a lot of poverty tbh but I liked working there.

Only time I’ve ever seen a traveller take a horse and cart into a supermarket car park as well. :lol:

We had to ban the kids from going out at lunchtime because they would just go thieving in the local Asda :confused:

Back