Peterlee have your say

Lewberry pie

Striker
What a f***ing weird group that place is, lost dogs, what time is Asda open, and my personal favourite are the right wing meme's by the resident cranks who think anyone under the age of 50 is a wet blanket because they don't want to hate foreigners.

I went to Peterlee a few weeks ago. It was ok once I’d set my watch back 30 years.
And that’s coming from someone who grew up in Coundon...

It’s actually ran by a political party called The North East Party. Bunch of absolute nutters and if you dare question their motives you get blocked. I’ve been blocked for a couple of years now. Seems I’m not missing much though.

It’s actually ran by a political party called The North East Party. Bunch of absolute nutters and if you dare question their motives you get blocked. I’ve been blocked for a couple of years now. Seems I’m not missing much though.
Correct.

You can get some decent info on there, and there are plenty of decent posters. BUT there's a lot of absolute scum.

I've been on and off it a few times, but I get tired of getting dragged into arguments with morons, so I've left the group

Correct.

You can get some decent info on there, and there are plenty of decent posters. BUT there's a lot of absolute scum.

I've been on and off it a few times, but I get tired of getting dragged into arguments with morons, so I've left the group

same here marra. probably been arguing with you..;)

Back