Peterlee Apollo Pavilion 50 Year celebration.

Popped up for it starting at 6.30 last night. Got dark about 7pm, and was much better then. Not bad at all.

Me a 3 mates got the cane for throwing a fellow student in the pond when we were is the 4 th years at Shotton Hall . Dr Conn officiated if anyone can recall him :)

Looks like a Designers Republic record sleeve with the light installation. I used to live not far from there once upon a time and it was always a murky looking monstrosity.

Its a bridge. People were still walking through it, which is kinda the point.

Although strange they shut the upper tier.
Not so much the people using it as a bridge. More the kids jumping about in the lights at the bottom left. Still looks good though.

Me a 3 mates got the cane for throwing a fellow student in the pond when we were is the 4 th years at Shotton Hall . Dr Conn officiated if anyone can recall him :)

I feel for you

(obv an in joke there, for those that went to shotton hall)

I got there for about 1830. bumped into a few old pals and caught about 45mins of it. very impressive. managed to get a lift home as well, so an added brucie..

Looks like a Designers Republic record sleeve with the light installation. I used to live not far from there once upon a time and I was always a murky looking monstrosity.

tidied

Last edited:
Typical Peterlee School being ran by doctors instead of teachers.

I feel for you

(obv an in joke there, for those that went to shotton hall)

I got there for about 1830. bumped into a few old pals and caught about 45mins of it. very impressive. managed to get a lift home as well, so an added brucie..

tidied

Reported.

Back