Peterborough will go up automatically

• Thread starter Deleted member 45378
  • Start date
No, even some of their fans are not that convinced:
" All's well that ends well they say, but I can't believe how some people were saying that was such a great performance. We were sloppy as hell at times and Plymouth were shit. I felt that any better team set up with a really positive mindset could have torn us to shreds and been out of sight by half time. If that is accepted as a truly great performance it doesn't bode well for the rest of the season. Let's not kid ourselves that in spite of the lofty position we need to be a lot better than that to be truly worthy of being top of the league. "

So, not just on the basis of that above but they reek of play offs to me

Doncaster looked the team to beat until a couple of weeks back. And Hull earlier.

Long way to go yet. It's not over by a long way.

This. No guarantee at all. Everyone has the ability to beat everyone else.
Wouldn’t be surprised if title and promotion aren’t decided until the last day

No, even some of their fans are not that convinced:
" All's well that ends well they say, but I can't believe how some people were saying that was such a great performance. We were sloppy as hell at times and Plymouth were shit. I felt that any better team set up with a really positive mindset could have torn us to shreds and been out of sight by half time. If that is accepted as a truly great performance it doesn't bode well for the rest of the season. Let's not kid ourselves that in spite of the lofty position we need to be a lot better than that to be truly worthy of being top of the league. "

So, not just on the basis of that above but they reek of play offs to me
That fan was widely ridiculed on our board, we were very good at Plymouth and are flying at the moment. The Plymouth forum will give you a fair reflection of where we are at. Plenty of games to go though, home to Wigan on Saturday should be a banker but we lost at home to Burton!!

That fan was widely ridiculed on our board, we were very good at Plymouth and are flying at the moment. The Plymouth forum will give you a fair reflection of where we are at. Plenty of games to go though, home to Wigan on Saturday should be a banker but we lost at home to Burton!!
You shouldn't be allowed to go up until you sort your pitch up :lol:

.absolute disgraceful condition

TBF I get ripped to shreds on here for pointing out we won games playing poorly under Parky. Against your lot is one example, Ipswich at home is another. Eventually it caught up with us/him as I knew it would.

I haven't watched you enough to say if it's the same situation but fans tend to naysay any criticism if the team is getting wins.

I think it's clear that whoever can put a run together will go up.

No we didn’t,it was 2-2.

It is theirs to throw away but still plenty points to play for , any team who can win 4 on the belt etc etc , few twists to come yet

Wasn't everyone saying this about Doncaster about a month ago? And Hull and Lincoln before that?

They tend to go to shite but i think they've already had that blip.
No reason why they couldnt have another blip

One thing about us is we havent had a run yet, these 3 wins are the best form weve had. Keep these wins going and we'll be overtaking teams above

Back