Peterborough will go up automatically

• Thread starter Deleted member 45378
  • Start date
We're flying at the moment, and our wobble usually happens at Christmas rather than towards the end. We are as capable of putting losing runs together as winning ones though and yes an injury to one of the top 3 or Jack Taylor would hurt us. Plenty of time left yet, of the teams chasing us I think I fear Sunderland and Portsmouth most.

Coming from Peterborough, they seems to be an anchor come on for The Posh when Barry Fry thinks he is going to have to pay out on promotion bonuses.
Most seasons they are flying then manage to fuck it up. Here’s wishing

We're flying at the moment, and our wobble usually happens at Christmas rather than towards the end. We are as capable of putting losing runs together as winning ones though and yes an injury to one of the top 3 or Jack Taylor would hurt us. Plenty of time left yet, of the teams chasing us I think I fear Sunderland and Portsmouth most.

I think you are right to fear us and Pompey the most.....like we probably fear Pompey and yourselves the most too

Lived in pboro for 16 years before getting out and heading back north and used to go to a few games. Loads of mates Posh fans. They have a theory that the owner can’t afford to go up. They have a good squad and most years fly out the blocks and then strange things happen with the team. Best players get sold or moved on, the drive to get across the line dwindles. I’m not sure they will go up automatically. Lincoln, Hull, Posh and Portsmouth have all had good runs this year. We haven’t looks like the league it going to be all about timing.

the other year they were absolutely flying n a st holder came on n said its ok wel die off. Weird!

Nope. The same has been said this season about Ipswich, Hull, Lincoln and Portsmouth. They can’t all be nailed on for promotion. Everyone in this league is shit, that’s the reality of it. And we’re all equally as able to lose 5 in a row as win 5 in a row.
And Charlton
Guilty as charged your honour

I think our season will be decided in the games after this little run of ‘easy’ ones. Portsmouth away, cup final, Accrington away, Lincoln home in the space of 10-11 days. That’s a tough run. If we’re within 4-5 of the top 2 by then, we’ll go up.

Said a few weeks ago they'd stay up there and still believe so. Games come thick and fast and couple injuries like we've had and we could catch them.

I don't fear Portsmouth so it's get Lincoln caught.

Can't see how they won't.... Stand out team in this league if you ask me....... 8pts clear of us but I do think the other automatic spot is wide open and we have a very good chance ....do you lot agree?

Absolutely not!! Some "fans" wanted Johnson out a few weeks ago and we were shit IIRC however now fast forward a few weeks and a few wins to boost the confidence were deffo going up now.... Peterbrough are not a stand out team! We are in the in-form team and the team to beat

Coming from Peterborough, they seems to be an anchor come on for The Posh when Barry Fry thinks he is going to have to pay out on promotion bonuses.
Most seasons they are flying then manage to fuck it up. Here’s wishing
Blood relative of George Reynolds.

Back