Peterborough will go up automatically

• Thread starter Deleted member 45378
  • Start date

Most probably but they have had an incredible lucky run of no injuries especially in their forward players. One or two injuries on that awful pitch could make it look completely different. They look very strong though that’s for sure and loads of goals in them. Lots of wins.

Can't see how they won't.... Stand out team in this league if you ask me....... 8pts clear of us but I do think the other automatic spot is wide open and we have a very good chance ....do you lot agree?
Nope. The same has been said this season about Ipswich, Hull, Lincoln and Portsmouth. They can’t all be nailed on for promotion. Everyone in this league is shit, that’s the reality of it. And we’re all equally as able to lose 5 in a row as win 5 in a row.

Can't see how they won't.... Stand out team in this league if you ask me....... 8pts clear of us but I do think the other automatic spot is wide open and we have a very good chance ....do you lot agree?
They very well may do. However, there is no one clear team in this league and all of them, including Posh, will go on more poor runs. People have thought this of Lincoln, Hull, Pompey even Ipswich earlier on. In such a poor league its wrong to suggest any certainties. 17 games to go is a lot of football. If we keep this going our games against Lincoln and Peterborough will be great opportunities.
Nope. The same has been said this season about Ipswich, Hull, Lincoln and Portsmouth. They can’t all be nailed on for promotion. Everyone in this league is shit, that’s the reality of it. And we’re all equally as able to lose 5 in a row as win 5 in a row.
I agree with you.......

Aye but those other teams aren’t hampered by having Wyke as their centre forward.so that must make us the weakest wouldn’t you say? I mean he didn’t even score tonight.

There's probably been a post about Peterborough at this point of the season in every season for the past ten, or something... They are very good at playing nice attacking football, getting themselves into a position and bottling it.

I think it's wide open. Eight points is a lot to make up against them, for sure - but we just need to focus on ourselves and keep winning.

Id say they’ll win it. Look very strong going forward and have a good lead over others now.

Win the next 3-4 in a row and I think we’ll be the team to finish 2nd. Or, at least I hope.

Back