Peterborough tickets

Anyone noticed there looks like a glitch type thing on new ticket website where as long as you have enough loyalty points can get as many tickets as you want....just assign loads of tickets to one account and it lets you proceed to payment or am I missing something?

Surely has to be looked at or going to be interesting for high demand games

Anyone noticed there looks like a glitch type thing on new ticket website where as long as you have enough loyalty points can get as many tickets as you want....just assign loads of tickets to one account and it lets you proceed to payment or am I missing something?

Surely has to be looked at or going to be interesting for high demand games
Yep you’re missing something you can only assign 1 ticket to each account and all have to have the correct number of loyalty points

Imagine my shock that they aren't online this morning. Ticketmaster need to fuck right off.

Without wanting to defend Ticketmaster, they can't put the tickets up unless they get the correct information from the club. That seems to be where the problem is.

Ticketmaster aren't too bad for one off events with a long lead time but tickets for league (and especially cup games) need a rapid turnaround.

And ticket office number having problems
Just got through to ticket office they said everything’s down try ringing back after 11

Last edited:
Without wanting to defend Ticketmaster, they can't put the tickets up unless they get the correct information from the club. That seems to be where the problem is.

Ticketmaster aren't too bad for one off events with a long lead time but tickets for league (and especially cup games) need a rapid turnaround.
Aren’t safc responsible for day to day management of ticket sales, I thought we were leasing their technology not paying them to sell tickets for us
Imagine my shock that they aren't online this morning. Ticketmaster need to fuck right off.
It’s up and running now, just bought Burnley tickets

Last edited:

Back