Peter Reid's book

Over 200 appearances. 2 promotions, a cup final. One of the best players under Denis Smith. Kept us up under Durban, Ashurst acknowledged as much. As a coach under 21's and under 18's. Assistant manager twice and helped keep us up at least 3 out of the last 4 seasons.

Do really know that little about the club you claim to support. Or are you retarded?

Facts aren't welcome on here mate. They can stop a good witch hunt in its tracks...

Remember that happening:lol:

He was outstanding in his first spell and excellent in his second. Based on his first spell I'd probably say he was best cm I've seen play for us. I'm 46.
I was thinking that. In fact I’d imagine any 40 year old would not have seen the best of Brace, i.e. first time around as they’d have been too young. He was very good the second time, but the first time got him the Everton gig and look how he took that as they literally took off.

Yeah. Disappointed by it to be honest. It's a bit light touch in terms of details. I read the Sunderland chapters first and he skirts over 7 years at the club in a couple of chapters. I suppose he has a lot to pack in but the rest of the book (so far) doesn't have a great amount of detail
that's f***ing shite. he should have written it purely about his time at sunderland imho, there would have been enough material. 90% of the sales will be from MLF's anyway. not buying it now.

that's f***ing shite. he should have written it purely about his time at sunderland imho, there would have been enough material. 90% of the sales will be from MLF's anyway. not buying it now.
It’s big writing and loads of pictures. Some of when he had nice hair:lol:

I'm getting it off the other half for my birthday (3 weeks away) but if a legit link is kicking about someone throw a pm my way please.

I was thinking that. In fact I’d imagine any 40 year old would not have seen the best of Brace, i.e. first time around as they’d have been too young. He was very good the second time, but the first time got him the Everton gig and look how he took that as they literally took off.
I was staggered at the time that we sold him for as little as we did. His form for Everton until his injury came as no surprise.

Im 39ish and i remember 2nd and 3rd times ......le brace is ace

Back