Peter Crouch dj'ing for radio x...

Status
Not open for further replies.

What type of tunes he play? He any good?

started with Live Forever. Played a bit daft punk and now he's onto Wall of Glass. Not convinced his voice is made for radio and I think he knows it because the tunes are rolling from one to another to another before he starts reading messages.

started with Live Forever. Played a bit daft punk and now he's onto Wall of Glass. Not convinced his voice is made for radio and I think he knows it because the tunes are rolling from one to another to another before he starts reading messages.
How it should be cos all their other djs are complete wankers

He'll still be better than Leighton "NME" Baines.

I'm really hoping that Dele Alli reveals himself to be a massive fan of Sunno))), Boris and Earth in the next couple of years...
I can remember the fuss when Pat Nevin was on the NME cover! I nivver realised music and football were enemies.

He'll still be better than Leighton "NME" Baines.

I'm really hoping that Dele Alli reveals himself to be a massive fan of Sunno))), Boris and Earth in the next couple of years...
Always like that story of Baines playing Tame Impala - Lonerism in the dressing room when it first came out, and Fellaini and several others being disgusted by it and quickly turning it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back