PES 2022

Quite annoying what they have released, they took and extra year and still havent finished the game. My hope is that there is potential there but they need to get their act together and properly update it soon and fix bugs etc.
Gameplay is alot different and it's taking me a bit to get used to it.
Won my first online game 3-0 with liverpool. Goals were quite nice but i think passing is a lot weaker than it has been so you need a lot of power to cover most distances.

Sickening that it's so shit to be honest as EA will put even less effort into Fifa now than they already do knowing they have zero competition.

Guess I'll just stick to Football Manager, which has it's own competition problems, coincidentally due to EA messing up with Fifa Manager but seems to have more of a shit gave about it.

I’ve just ordered a cheap, second hand PS2 and plan to dust off my old PES discs. I’m hoping to find my old memory cards with option files too, I don’t hold out much hope though.

How did people used to get option files when the games were originally released? My memory is completely blank. Was it USB then a transfer to memory card item by item?

Having had a quick browse there’s still a relatively big editing community for the game so there’s all sorts of option files about right up to this season - if a luddite like me could only work out how to use them…

It is literally a beta demo...The PC version I played crashed and was a bit jittery, still played better than FIFA 21 but that's not saying much. It does look like it has potential though. Hopefully they get it sorted .

Back