PES 2022

Hope that's a very early build as it looks shite and appears to have a lot of the problems the game has now on last gen.
Been released as a beta basically, want feedback and bug reporting as it’s their first time using Unreal Engine for a sports game

True Brits on YouTube thinks it's Pes 14 copied over
I can’t work out whether it’s a PR own goal or not. If the stress test needed to be done and they reveal something markedly different at the end of the month then there shouldn’t be an issue.

If this is a beta though and there’s only tweaks before the final build then a lot of people will have already been put off.

I can’t work out whether it’s a PR own goal or not. If the stress test needed to be done and they reveal something markedly different at the end of the month then there shouldn’t be an issue.

If this is a beta though and there’s only tweaks before the final build then a lot of people will have already been put off.

the whole beta thing for the most part is a lod of shit. It's just PR spin for pre orders most the time.

thought it was the 22 squad update or summit. Just noticed it when I was browsing the store.

I wish it was just a 22 squad update. Na, it's free with the option to buy £30 worth of loot boxes for six players :neutral:

Jesus, Konami. You even out Konami-ed yourselves.

Last edited:
Looks like Konami are doing their best to make Fifa look half decent this year. Mind football games have been pap for years.
I actually quite like fifa21 gameplay, but only ever play online. No horseing it off to the wrong players or obvious ‘scripting’. Far from perfect though. I just hate the fut pay to win model and every fucker online just plays as PSG - and Mbappe is OP as fuck.

Back