PES 2020

Are there any gameplay improvements with the season update? Specifically I'm hoping for more responsive players, better recognition of fouls and improved attacking AI opponents.

If they could tweak those things I'd probably get another year out of the game.
Yep. Defending is still poor in pes. You can just hold down the pressure button all game when you don’t have the ball!

Recreating our former home. Just out of interest would you prefer the latticework to be exposed or to be realistic as of the latter days of RP and be plastered over with advertising hoarding? For example the top Labbat's ad.

Logon or register to see this image

e-Football-PES-2020-Screenshot-2021-02-02-12-11-13-41 - Full image

Looks class, do you have any other screenshots/gameplay?

Could ask a few on here for pictures of their flags to go in it, if you do I'll be happy to send you a photo of mine.

Looks class, do you have any other screenshots/gameplay?

Could ask a few on here for pictures of their flags to go in it, if you do I'll be happy to send you a photo of mine.

That's pretty much it so far tbh, I haven't even started on the corners or the opposite clockstand not to mention the outside world.

Any actual pics of fan's flags would be great, aye. Obviously I shall be removing the default Konami flag bollocks " "Together we are Strong" etc. :rolleyes:

Nee more pics like @silas80??

Aye, sure. Pretty much wrapping it up now so if anyone (@Get Into Em ) wants to send flags/banners) now's the time.

Aye, sure. Pretty much wrapping it up now so if anyone (@Get Into Em ) wants to send flags/banners) now's the time.

Class that like.

Sorry for the hideous bump-age, but these pics are superb! Is there a way to get this imported into my PES2020 on PS5 do you know?

Updated the Away and GK (Sleeves and badges, few odd stray pixels).

If the Utilita logo on the away changes to what they're selling to the public i.e. a white stroke, then I'll update that too.

As a bit of a bloody luddite, is there a simple way to hoy these into my PS version as well?
Unfortunately, as this is technically a mod using other mods for PC...it's impossible to do on consoles.

Video of it here though..

Oh well, thanks for that. I have PES2018 running with the SAFC kits etc installed but I just got PES2020 and the WEPES patch I have does not include SAFC as we were floundering in L1 back then :(

Last edited:
As a bit of a bloody luddite, is there a simple way to hoy these into my PS version as well?

Oh well, thanks for that. I have PES2018 running with the SAFC kits etc installed but I just got PES2020 and the WEPES patch I have does not include SAFC as we were floundering in L1 back then :(

I made a League 1 option file for PES 2020 - 21/22 season if you want it.

Back