PES 2020

All the other kits I've added. That one isn't showing as available even though I've done the same as the others. I've used this seasons home kit to get going but I hate it

The download site or on the game? If the latter - rename it as something else. Take the spaces out, numbers etc. PES occasionally doesn't like them for some reason.

The special agents that came out yesterday gave you black ball players for 100 coins each. It's poor that you essentially have to buy a team Rather than build it on my club as if u. Don't buy the coins you get left miles behind

File SUNDERLAND_PEU.ted not found!

See five posts down from that one. You even liked it :neutral:
Anybody else enjoying this?

I am, moreso offline, but I think it needs a patch to fix a few things.
The special agents that came out yesterday gave you black ball players for 100 coins each. It's poor that you essentially have to buy a team Rather than build it on my club as if u. Don't buy the coins you get left miles behind

I didn't spend a penny last year and had a great squad....as did everyone else mind :neutral: The game basically gives you 1200 coins anyway so....Personally I only did the PSG ones, saving my coins for the better players on offer in the coming weeks.

Last edited:
I know but i am thick, I can’t get the PS4 to find the files, any particular area or folder I need to put them?

You need to create a folder on your USB stick and rename it PS4, then within that create another folder and rename it WEPES. Put the kit, emblem etc. images in there, then in the game go to import images, select kits or emblems or whatever...then do the above.

Last edited:
See five posts down from that one. You even liked it :neutral:

I am, moreso offline, but I think it needs a patch to fix a few things.

I didn't spend a penny last year and had a great squad....as did everyone else mind :neutral: The game basically gives you 1200 coins anyway so....Personally I only did the PSG ones, saving my coins for the better players on offer in the coming weeks.

ha aye sorry

apologies

I've got the kits but what do I do with the SUNDERLAND_PEU.ted file?

ha aye sorry

apologies

I've got the kits but what do I do with the SUNDERLAND_PEU.ted file?

Import/export>Import team>Choose the file.

It'll be found at the bottom of the PEU league. Move it where you want within Europe in Competition Structure.

Last edited:
Import/export>Import team>Choose the file.

It'll be found at the bottom of the PEU league. Move it where you want within Europe in Competition Structure.

@silas80 cheers mate, I owe you a virtual pint

@silas80 i have managed to get the kit and emblem sorted and the team imported, I tried swapping with Charlton which worked also, but when I come to play with the lads in an offline match Charlton are still there! What am I doing wrang?

Last edited:

@silas80 i have managed to get the kit and emblem sorted and the team imported, I tried swapping with Charlton which worked also, but when I come to play with the lads in an offline match Charlton are still there! What am I doing wrang?

In a friendly match there'll be an option to use live update or not, choose not.

So Konami have responded to feedback and are basically fixing players reactions to the ball (good, it's awful) and the space between the defence and midfield i.e.CDMs playing too high up. Fixed to coincide with their data update at the end of October.

They're ignoring refs and their interpretations of fouls because they fixed it a bit from demo and aren't willing to go back to it. No mention of the ineffectual and input delayed dribbling. I guess they're ignoring that too.

Back