PES 2018

Im enjoying it too. Played a bit of Myclub but couldnt get an online game however probably due to not many people having it yet. So played a bit of Master league with Sunderland. I presume there is a patch out today as the Sunderland team still had Defoe, Larsson, Borini etc etc etc.
The gameplay is excellent however, need more time on it, but enjoying it so far

Aye, as it wasn't online yesterday I'd assume there's going to be a squad update today. Tried to do some of my own transfers/loan outs for Sunderland but the likes of Borini wouldn't fuck off because Milan had a full squad, so I just released him :neutral:

Simon coutinho has still got it like on the master league last year played about 6 seasons and didn't even have to change the striker

Usain bolts quite effective on that myclub wish I could have used him on master league but class game again this year

Simon coutinho has still got it like on the master league last year played about 6 seasons and didn't even have to change the striker

Usain bolts quite effective on that myclub wish I could have used him on master league but class game again this year

He is class. Him, Arcas and the full back.

Plays like a dream had a couple of games last night. Any option files for Xbox or are we fucked?

Also, kept telling me last night that it could not update cos I weren't connected to Xbox Live? I was

Plays like a dream had a couple of games last night. Any option files for Xbox or are we fucked?

Also, kept telling me last night that it could not update cos I weren't connected to Xbox Live? I was
it does play well like. Enjoying it. Mine updated fine btw. Won a couple of myclub tournaments then tried online then realised Im still very very shit.
No option files for xbox I dont think mate. And im not that bothered to set about editing teams tbh.

Lads....

I have started a master league with the standard names and shirts etc. If i download the options files will it update my cirrent master league or will i need to start again?

Back