PES 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still can't get over how bad Januzaj looks in this. It's like Konami halfway through creating his face had an hallucinogenic episode, saved it and then forgot about it. It looks like a characture of him.

Last edited:
Still can't get over how bad Januzaj looks in this. It's like Konami halfway through creating his face had an hallucinogenic episode, saved it and then forgot about it. It looks like a characture of him.
He looks fucked up like, but he's so good. If not a little lazy.

Anyone got any tips for getting the black ball players from the agents in "My Club" ? Been playing alot on line lately and 75% of the opposing teams all seem to have Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar and Bale. Really pissing me off when I batter a team , goal keeper performs heroics then Messi runs the length of the pitch and rabona's it in . I know Konami tries to rip you off even when the agent's have 70% black ball players. There must be a little trick somewhere.

Gone back to my old master league game today. Just about to lead the lads out in Champions League final V Real Madrid.

Pickford

Callum Chambers
PVA
Denayer
Kone

Eric Dier
Bazoer
Halilovic
Rafa Silva

Mitrovic
Vietto

Also, started a game in Ligue 2 playing as Auxerre and can only use French players (mirroring my game on FM) on hardest setting. It's solid!

Started with original master league players as safc on hardest level. Promoted 1st season through play offs (really hard to get team spirit up), 4th in 1st season in premier. Got plenty of youth ex legends now which just makes the game piss easy. Is there a way of switching off ex legends appearing? Cant resist bringing in a young kaka on a free or a 78 rating 16 yr old barzagli

Started with original master league players as safc on hardest level. Promoted 1st season through play offs (really hard to get team spirit up), 4th in 1st season in premier. Got plenty of youth ex legends now which just makes the game piss easy. Is there a way of switching off ex legends appearing? Cant resist bringing in a young kaka on a free or a 78 rating 16 yr old barzagli
Not that I know of. I just tend to avoid them. It's definitely something Konami need to sort out though.

Aye, the young legends are an annoyance. It's so much better than Fifa but little things like that, not enough proper player likenesses and stupid squad numbers irritate me.

Aye, the young legends are an annoyance. It's so much better than Fifa but little things like that, not enough proper player likenesses and stupid squad numbers irritate me.

Ive played both for a little while and recently chose to only play pes. Its less real life and it hasnt got all the fancy stadiums etc etc but its just a better football game to play. Plenty of room for improvement in pes but its already a better game to physically play

What is the best patch to use for ps4 for the real kits etc ? On pes-patch.com there is loads to choose from, any recommendations ?

IMO the player likeness is excellent in PES, yes they don't cover a lot of lesser known players but when they put the effort in the likeness is unbeatable, mainly due to the fox engine of konami.

What is the best patch to use for ps4 for the real kits etc ? On pes-patch.com there is loads to choose from, any recommendations ?
I used PES Universe for the ps4 option files, very clear and constantly updating their files etc. can also follow them on twitter for what they are doing/going to do.

IMO the player likeness is excellent in PES, yes they don't cover a lot of lesser known players but when they put the effort in the likeness is unbeatable, mainly due to the fox engine of konami.

I used PES Universe for the ps4 option files, very clear and constantly updating their files etc. can also follow them on twitter for what they are doing/going to do.
Getting a message when I go to the import option on ps4 "in order to use this function you will need to connect to the playstation network and check that there are no user generated media restrictions"

Any ideas how to get round this ? Tried googling without any success. Anyone else come across this before ?

Getting a message when I go to the import option on ps4 "in order to use this function you will need to connect to the playstation network and check that there are no user generated media restrictions"

Any ideas how to get round this ? Tried googling without any success. Anyone else come across this before ?
You not connected to the internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back