Pes 2011 = garbage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bramble is god

Have a look at this dross, the suprising thing is that it plays worse than it looks.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHqR3CQbe8A[/ame]

I'd still give it a go before deciding it is dross. Haven't played PES since 2009 though because FIFA stepped up so well.

to be honest, i'd say the thing that makes it look shit is the users complete lack of in game skill.

i could probably make fifa 11 look shit if i just ran the players about a bit.

Got the demo for PES and FIFA. PES is still far superior as a football game.

That said, I don't think I will bother with either this year...want the full licenses and other stuff on Fifa but with PES gameplay.

That said, I don't think I will bother with either this year...want the full licenses and other stuff on Fifa but with PES gameplay.

The one thing that I have ever disagreed about with you :lol:

Personal preference:
Arcade game - Fifa vs Football sim - PES.

I'm not going to bother with either though this time round.

Fair enough mate. I thoroughly believe Fifa 11 replicates real football more than any game ever and thats what I want from a game.

Probably the only person left on the planet that thinks this way. For years PES was the superior game but the previous two and also the latest versions that has completely changed around. FIFA is the better game at everything

Probably the only person left on the planet that thinks this way. For years PES was the superior game but the previous two and also the latest versions that has completely changed around. FIFA is the better game at everything

Fully agree, and I was an avid hater of Fifa.

I have played the PES 2011 demo over and over again to see if I can enjoy it but I just cant, its just too awful.

this, and I had PES for years and it pissed all owa FIFa until about the last two

this, and I had PES for years and it pissed all owa FIFa until about the last two

There are a few people still living in denial and thinking they are cool by saying that its about Gameplay and not good graphics and licenses. However Fifa pisses on PES in every single department nowadays.

Agree Fifa was dreadful til' about 09 when it was about as good as PES. The last few PES have been shocking which is a real shame as I love the Master League. It used to keep me entertained for the year until the new edition came out.

The Career mode in Fifa with all the Be a Pro options has eclipsed the Master League now though.

Shirley not. PES is more realistic than Fifa, thats just a fact. I'll admit that in every other department Fifa seems to be better.
Always been a PES fanboy but been bitterly disappointed on every PS3 version so far. Before now I wouldn't have even given Fifa a look in, but decided to play both demos to get a balanced opinion.

I won't buy PES because of lack of "extras" other than gameplay. I won't buy Fifa because it isn't realistic IMO.

Shame, as I end up without a footie game this year.

Shirley not. PES is more realistic than Fifa, thats just a fact. I'll admit that in every other department Fifa seems to be better.
Always been a PES fanboy but been bitterly disappointed on every PS3 version so far. Before now I wouldn't have even given Fifa a look in, but decided to play both demos to get a balanced opinion.

I won't buy PES because of lack of "extras" other than gameplay. I won't buy Fifa because it isn't realistic IMO.

Shame, as I end up without a footie game this year.

I don't understand this years FIFA not being realistic?

It seems to me like the most relaistic I've ever played

It is pretty realistic, most realistic version in recent times.

Still think PES 5 is the best footy game ever like.

Having played it last night, it is just too fast, too arcade-y, passes too accurate etc.
It just doesn't feel as realistic as PES.

And for those reasons, I'm afraid I'm out.

Exactly, it couldnt get much better.

PES is like a prototype version of FIFA. Some of the konami game developers need sacking for messing up what was once the better playing game.

I dont understand how people think FIFA is the 'arcade' one of the 2...PES is derived from a Japanese arcade game, made by a japanese company which now has barely any licenses, therefore is unrealistic and also plays shit in comparison to FIFA.

I used to love PES but last years effort was like something you'd see in the arcades down shields fair in the mid 90's for 20p a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back