PES 19

Cheers, thanks. As I say it obviously works great for me but just want to see how it transfers to other people's games, to see if created players etc. work the sa8me.

btw I've put a newer version on there, so link is different:

Dropbox - SUNDERLAND_01.ted

So hopefully should look like this:-

Logon or register to see this image

Only just now got around to starting up the game so will let you know how the Sunderland file works. It's just installing an option file off the net at the moment.

Out of interest, how did you end up adding all of league One? Did you edit a random league from Japan etc or did you end up creating a league from scratch? Cheers

Only just now got around to starting up the game so will let you know how the Sunderland file works. It's just installing an option file off the net at the moment.

Out of interest, how did you end up adding all of league One? Did you edit a random league from Japan etc or did you end up creating a league from scratch? Cheers

It's the Championship. Had to to fit all the teams in*. Most of the Championship players though have been moved to free agents (so they still exist to sign etc.) and the players are mostly edited PAS league players with the exception of Sunderland and a few others who are all created.

*Saying that you can replace any league with them, just you'll not fit all 24 teams in.

Works well like, I'm 5th atm with Sunderland in February and after a great start I'm kind of struggling to beat teams, so it's fairly realistic :neutral:

Last edited:
Is this game f***ing broken or what?

I dominate the CPU in all aspects and it engineers itself a goal then just boosts the keeper.

Case in point, last game I had 61% possession, 9 shots, 7 on target. The CPU had 1 shot, 1 on target.

It won 1-0. This happens all the time.

Worst thing is that Top Player is garbage. I walk all over the top teams as the CPU just stands there doing fuck all. Put it on Super Star and it’s first to everything, every tackle is inch perfect and it hits the target without fail.

Konami man, you useless *****

It seems really scripted in my club one, match my team can feel really responsive, then the next they have the turning circle of an oil rig. I've been lucky to get salah and Messi but they just can't hit the target in those sluggish games.

Just noticed Konami have finally acknowledged the A.I complaints on Twitter and are releasing a patch.

Can't help be suspicious that they said this on the day of FIFA's release though. Like it was to say, "Please don't abandon us for it :( We want your myclub money :( "

Is anyone playing my club? Just wanting to know how to upgrade your manager or buy one. I've had a few tickets to update my manager from 250 coins to 270 but it's meaning I can't play my best team at the moment, but all the decent managers are locked so I can't buy one yet.

They've fucked up the AI like. Co-op's where it's at.
Just noticed Konami have finally acknowledged the A.I complaints on Twitter and are releasing a patch.

Can't help be suspicious that they said this on the day of FIFA's release though. Like it was to say, "Please don't abandon us for it :( We want your myclub money :( "

Good to hear they're actually doing something.

By my estimation, I've played somewhere between 5,000 and 10,000 games of PES in my life, having bought and played PES 4, 6, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.

I've never played a game of PES as bad as 2019.

Good to hear they're actually doing something.

By my estimation, I've played somewhere between 5,000 and 10,000 games of PES in my life, having bought and played PES 4, 6, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.

I've never played a game of PES as bad as 2019.

Personally I think gameplay wise it's better than the last few years. I'm enjoying co-op a lot more than last year. The predictable A.I is ruining it offline though, Master League and offline anything isn't worth the time, which is a shame, as I love ML.

Hopefully they've listened to the huge backlash on social media and actually make some big changes that are desperately required.

Last edited:
Personally I think gameplay wise it's better than the last few years. I'm enjoying co-op a lot more than last year. The predictable A.I is ruining it offline though, Master League and offline anything isn't worth the time, which is a shame, as I love ML.

Hopefully they've listened to the huge backlash on social media and actually make some big changes that are desperately required.

I see - I spend 99% of my time playing offline and always have. Haven’t really played online at all this year!

I do hope they make the big changes necessary. It’s painful to play at the moment.

In fact to demonstrate it, I’d like to share a video of the CPU re-inventing physics to deny me a last minute equaliser against Middlesbrough.

The second gif in slow-mo really shows it

Last edited:
I see - I spend 99% of my time playing offline and always have. Haven’t really played online at all this year!

I do hope they make the big changes necessary. It’s painful to play at the moment.

In fact to demonstrate it, I’d like to share a video of the CPU re-inventing physics to deny me a last minute equaliser against Middlesbrough.

:lol:

That is bad like. I haven't seen anything that terrible, just that the A.I are predictable as fuck with the low crosses. No point playing offline until they fix it. Or just get FIFA..

Just a bit spin on the ball that man - well done Konami for such realistic nuances.

In seriousness, I haven't had a new footie game since PES17, and I'm thinking of jumping shit for the first time ever to FIFA. One of my main issues it there being no Champions League licensed on the game, and also no Sunderland. Like you I just like to play season after season against the computer, so all the other shit doesn't bother me. Will the option files sort the game out or what?

Tbf that's not necessarily bad physics as the ball was spinning backwards after the touch. But it would never happen on that kind of surface at that speed

:lol:

That is bad like. I haven't seen anything that terrible, just that the A.I are predictable as fuck with the low crosses. No point playing offline until they fix it. Or just get FIFA..

The low crosses malarky is frustrating. The whole game just feels wrong this year.

Top Player is difficulty level (5/7) and Super Star is (6/7). I normally play on Super Star because Legendary (7/7) is just impossible and always has been.

This year, Top Player is awful, the CPU just stands off you and lets you dick all over them. Super Star is impossible because they soak everything up and then bang, they pass it around your box like you're not there and score. Legendary is actually easier than Super Star but still hard.
Just a bit spin on the ball that man - well done Konami for such realistic nuances.

In seriousness, I haven't had a new footie game since PES17, and I'm thinking of jumping shit for the first time ever to FIFA. One of my main issues it there being no Champions League licensed on the game, and also no Sunderland. Like you I just like to play season after season against the computer, so all the other shit doesn't bother me. Will the option files sort the game out or what?

There's no way of putting the real Sunderland squad in, unless you do all the players yourself. Kits aye but not players.

In a normal year, I'd get through 15, maybe 20 seasons against the CPU. I just can't get into this years and right now I'm downloading the FIFA19 demo. I might buy FIFA this weekend if I like the demo.

Only problem I have is that I've been playing PES for what, 15 years or so, and it's always played in a particular way and that's the only way I know how to play really.

There are some things about PES I will really miss, but unless they fix the AI, I'll probably be playing FIFA until PES2020

Now that's a rage quit :lol: Could have least waited for the patch.

btw our "weird third/last year's with new sponsor/probably only use it against Bradford" kit if anyone wants it for their ML:-

Back