PES 19

So I'm editing the whole League 1 in :neutral:

Anyone willing to test this Sunderland team file? It would be appreciated Dropbox - SUNDERLAND_01.ted

Should be the full squad, names, ages, nations, weight, height, facial likeness, possibly manager and stadium details etc. etc. obviously the shirts, badge wont be there, as they're separate files.

Just want to know what it looks like in other people's games and whether the players transfer smoothly or not.

So I'm editing the whole League 1 in :neutral:

Anyone willing to test this Sunderland team file? It would be appreciated Dropbox - SUNDERLAND_01.ted

Should be the full squad, names, ages, nations, weight, height, facial likeness, possibly manager and stadium details etc. etc. obviously the shirts, badge wont be there, as they're separate files.

Just want to know what it looks like in other people's games and whether the players transfer smoothly or not.
I’ll check it out today for you mate, bought the game last night. Haven’t downloaded the PESUniverse patches yet, will it still allow me to do that and coincide with your download? Cheers

People got a clan setup for co-op play? kinda sucked playing 3v3 with computer partners, still won though. PS4 btw
I only play master league on PES otherwise I would.

Got yesterday's match spot on :eek: Well, if you ignore the second half and Oviedo :neutral:

I’ll check it out today for you mate, bought the game last night. Haven’t downloaded the PESUniverse patches yet, will it still allow me to do that and coincide with your download? Cheers

I only play master league on PES otherwise I would.

Cheers mate. Yeah, it should be fine. It shouldn't conflict with the other option files as they're all created players and about 4-5 free agent transfers.

The problems arise when different option files are using the same edited players.

Last edited:
Cheers mate. Yeah, it should be fine. It shouldn't conflict with the other option files as they're all created players and about 4-5 free agent transfers.

The problems arise when different option files are using the same edited players.
Nice one. I’m picking up a usb today so will check in later

People got a clan setup for co-op play? kinda sucked playing 3v3 with computer partners, still won though. PS4 btw

We've just started one up, mate. Only two of us at the moment and our first experience of co-op on PES, but feel free to join. I'll pm you.

Got yesterday's match spot on :eek: Well, if you ignore the second half and Oviedo :neutral:

Looks like that game is being played in slow motion

I've uploaded all the League 1 kits for anyone interested.

Logon or register to see this image

Dropbox - PES 2019 League One Kits - Simplify your life

The badges too.

Dropbox - League Badges - Simplify your life

And I've made the squad files. These include 18 man squads as recent as the first game of season, all names, squad numbers, captain, positions, age, height, weight and ethnicity are all correct. Ability is not. You'll have to do that yourself, if you can be arsed - I cannot :neutral:

Dropbox - PES 2019 League One Squad Files - Simplify your life

Last edited:

The badges too.

And I've made the squad files. These include 18 man squads as recent as the first game of season, all names, squad numbers, captain, positions, age, height, weight and ethnicity are all correct. Ability is not. You'll have to do that yourself, if you can be arsed - I cannot :neutral:

You are a legend. Gutted I have Xbox One :lol:

Loving PES 2019 .....been some teething problems with PC online servers , but the gameplay is spot on .
Did you DL it for nowt? If so PM?

I wouldnt mind putting it on the lappy but unsure if it will run it. Had a look at the specs required but its in a foreign language to me.

I wouldnt mind putting it on the lappy but unsure if it will run it. Had a look at the specs required but its in a foreign language to me.

I think you need a dedicated graphics card with 2GB on board RAM and a pretty average CPU. Nothing too powerful .

The badges too.

These work for PC? Thinking of getrting it but unsure how to add with the PES universe also?

These work for PC? Thinking of getrting it but unsure how to add with the PES universe also?

They should do, they're just .png graphic files after all. And I'd assume the PC uses the same .ted files for the squads.

PES Universe will have a "How to " on their website, although tbh I'd used PES World, free and better quality imo.

Back