Personal Trainers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ianprice1974

Midfield
Anyone know of any in the North East, not actually gym based but those that turn up to the door, take you out and beast you

The best personal trainer is yourself.

Read up on work out sessions and techniques and do it yourself, saves you money and gives you satisfaction.

Knew there'd be a mixed reaction of sarcasm and constructed advice. Scott it's the motivational factor and pushing oneself to the limit

Loads of daft knackers running round the coastal areas, when I see them I let the dog of the lead.

Honestly mate, just revise up on some routines and save yourself a fortune. The motivation will be your own gains once you start to see them.

Also consider registering to a site like bodybuilding.com/forum and start some kind of fitness log. Despite the website name, it's not exclusive to bodybuilders and I post there myself.

Knew there'd be a mixed reaction of sarcasm and constructed advice. Scott it's the motivational factor and pushing oneself to the limit

Wasn't being sarcastic by the way, it was a genuine response.

I just find that if you have a trainer, they don't know your limits, fine they are there to motivate you, but try and motivate yourself before going down that route?

It's been a littler over a month now since i started my training, doing it myself, on my own and i'm still as motivated as i was when i started, i've always packed in and gave up really easily.

If i can do it then anyone can.

Honestly mate, just revise up on some routines and save yourself a fortune. The motivation will be your own gains once you start to see them.

Also consider registering to a site like bodybuilding.com/forum and start some kind of fitness log. Despite the website name, it's not exclusive to bodybuilders and I post there myself.

This is basically what i meant.

Good advice.

Wasn't being sarcastic by the way, it was a genuine response.

I just find that if you have a trainer, they don't know your limits, fine they are there to motivate you, but try and motivate yourself before going down that route?

It's been a littler over a month now since i started my training, doing it myself, on my own and i'm still as motivated as i was when i started, i've always packed in and gave up really easily.

If i can do it then anyone can.

This is basically what i meant.

Good advice.

Didn't mean you were being sarcastic mate, one of the others!

Where abouts are you?

South west Durham

The best personal trainer is yourself.

Read up on work out sessions and techniques and do it yourself, saves you money and gives you satisfaction.

Absolute rubbish tbh. Guessing you've never had a personal trainer over any length of time?

Personal trainers push your much further than you would ever push yourself, ensure you have frequency, variety and correct technique.

Absolute rubbish tbh. Guessing you've never had a personal trainer over any length of time?

Personal trainers push your much further than you would ever push yourself, ensure you have frequency, variety and correct technique.

You don't need a personal trainer to find somebody to motivate you. I know that a lot of personal trainers don't have a f***ing clue. They do a simple course and get a certificate.

As a boxer I speak to bodybuilders for a bulk of my nutritional/conditioning advise, because they actually know what the fuck they're on about. I mean proper bodybuilders though, not fat bouncers.

You don't need a personal trainer to find somebody to motivate you. I know that a lot of personal trainers don't have a f***ing clue. They do a simple course and get a certificate.

As a boxer I speak to bodybuilders for a bulk of my nutritional/conditioning advise, because they actually know what the fuck they're on about. I mean proper bodybuilders though, not fat bouncers.

Correct. I've trained myself for years. Most PT's are bellends. Never trust someone who can't press their body weight and spends most of their time perving over lasses arses

You need to be the one to motivate yourself, if you need to pay someone to do it then you have failed already.

A personal trainer can only motivate you for the time he/she is with you what happens when you need motivation and they are not around?

As others have said save your money and do some research yourself for FREE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back