Persona 5

Ive just finished the palace after that one. Such an epic game. Must be getting close to the end...but my timer says I've been playing 150 hours.. Its too good like

My focus at the minute is just finishing the first play through, as I know I'm not going to get 100% of stuff completed. Will do a new game plus on hard/merciless and go for the platinum.

That is, if I get through this damn house of darkness without getting the MC critted again :evil:

My focus at the minute is just finishing the first play through, as I know I'm not going to get 100% of stuff completed. Will do a new game plus on hard/merciless and go for the platinum.

That is, if I get through this damn house of darkness without getting the MC critted again :evil:

I had to make a bunch of null physical and various elements. There was too many time i got curse 1hitkilled with Mundoon so had to get a persona to combat it.

Finished the game last night. 190 hours. only got 65% of the trophies too. Incredible game

I had to make a bunch of null physical and various elements. There was too many time i got curse 1hitkilled with Mundoon so had to get a persona to combat it.

Finished the game last night. 190 hours. only got 65% of the trophies too. Incredible game

I managed it in the end, that blue elephant persona with repel physical and gun basically saved my skin. Got all the way to the boss, got it down to it's last health, then it used Desperation and that berserker dance. Game over. :lol: I'll know to guard next time at least.

Getting this tonight.

Without getting spoilery as fuck, is there anything I should watch out for early game that I might need / miss.

Sure you can just knock the settings down to normal.
You can, but i'd reached Kimoshida and realised I was fairly underleveled and under prepared and thought i'd be better just restarting the lot :oops::lol:

You can, but i'd reached Kimoshida and realised I was fairly underleveled and under prepared and thought i'd be better just restarting the lot :oops::lol:
The save file is still there so I might knock it back and see what the difference is like. I'll still probably carry on with me new game like as by the time I get to that point again i'd like to think i'll be a level or two higher and have earned enough money for some decent kit.

Last edited:
Still mooching around his castle. Got to the bit where you fight a guy by the big statue. Killed him twice then died twice to random encounters. :oops:

I also foolishly pissed 3 days up the wall trying to craft lockpicks as I though the medal was in a locked chest. :oops:

Going back on this tonight.

Just one question. How do the days work? If i want to go in the palace, can i do anything else during that day? eg can I do a bit of shopping or some revision, then go in, or do i have to dedicate a full day to it?

Still mooching around his castle. Got to the bit where you fight a guy by the big statue. Killed him twice then died twice to random encounters. :oops:

I also foolishly pissed 3 days up the wall trying to craft lockpicks as I though the medal was in a locked chest. :oops:
I think I saw two locked chests in that palace.

One thing i have found useful is when you meet a new enemy, if you 'capture' their persona, next time you see one, you'll know all their weaknesses.

Last edited:
Getting into this now.

At the second treasure now. I think i've got the hang of my time management; just noticed that I can see when my confidants are available by looking on the quick travel train map. I vaguely remember a tutorial mentioning it, but it passed me by. Used it to get a few new confidants from Shibuya and have managed to tap up the woman in the clinic for some better drugs.

Also managing to get a long way into the palaces on each run, which is a godsend for leveling up my social skills.

When making new personas in the prison, is there any way to figure out what is going to be useful?
Atm i'm just trying to cover all elements and keep them as high level as possible.

Last edited:

Back