Persona 5 Royal

• Thread starter Deleted member 22635
  • Start date
I can’t believe I put it off for so long. Probably going to be the first game I finish in ages before I get bored and stop playing.

When I completed it after 135 hours, I was so gutted that it was over that I'd ordered persona 5 strikers before the end credits had finished

Finished it tonight, struggled with it around shidos palace and just wanted to get it done.

Very good game but at times it just felt like there’s too much dialogue.

Just broke the 100 hour mark last night, I'm on 4/11 I think so I'm at Sae's palace. Can't remember many single player games where I've put this much time into it
When I completed it after 135 hours, I was so gutted that it was over that I'd ordered persona 5 strikers before the end credits had finished
I'm currently watching P5 strikers on ebay for when I'm done with this :lol:

Bump.

A bit late to the party on this but downloaded it on game pass having never played a Persona game and barely ever having played a JRPG before. But fuck me, what a game this is one of those where I’m absolutely gutted it’s all over. Definitely gone straight up there with my favourites of all time. Gone are the days I could get a game like this done in a couple of weeks, with a full time job and a two year old in the house I must have been on this for a good couple of months despite playing pretty much nowt else :lol:

Is Persona 5 Strikers worth a go after this for anyone who has played both? Not on game pass and doesn’t look like it will be but it’s on PC so could easily buy it if it’s any good.

Bump.

A bit late to the party on this but downloaded it on game pass having never played a Persona game and barely ever having played a JRPG before. But fuck me, what a game this is one of those where I’m absolutely gutted it’s all over. Definitely gone straight up there with my favourites of all time. Gone are the days I could get a game like this done in a couple of weeks, with a full time job and a two year old in the house I must have been on this for a good couple of months despite playing pretty much nowt else :lol:

Is Persona 5 Strikers worth a go after this for anyone who has played both? Not on game pass and doesn’t look like it will be but it’s on PC so could easily buy it if it’s any good.
I’d say yes, agree with the other comments regarding the combat, but the story is still decent & the combat isn’t the worst. I just prefer turn based stuff.

Bump.

I thought strikers was really good

Back