Perfect jobs

I have a mate who flies executive jets. He has flown a couple of celebs but not many but often flys business men for a weeks golf. Depending on the way it’s structured sometimes he gets a free week in the sun with everything included and then flies them home. Bonus - sometimes he is asked to provide cabin staff and he has a little group of women who work for him.

I used to do a bit work stocktaking ( or inventory if you're posh). Favourite section was the lingerie, quite an eye opener, never knew the "range" was so varied :)

i get paid a stupid amount of money for a grand total of about an hours work on quiet days maybe 1 or 2 on busy days its almost the perfect job

But then - you do have 6 kids...... TBF, I get paid reasonable money for sitting in an office and checking through various forums all day long......

Last edited:
Doubt they'd let a bloke work there and I don't think you'd be rushing to get a job in "Paul the Pants Man" shop.

... or maybe you would ;)
Would you recommend it. :)

The OP just make me think of Sadie the Bra Lady.

To be a bloke working in there, you' probably have to have a wrist as limp as wet celery.

Or pretend to. :confused:

Last edited:

Back