Perfect jobs

Whilst in the military I was lucky enough to go twice to Las Vegas for 10-12 week detachments as an Imprest Holder (basically the guy who handles the cash). Other than 'pay' days, I spent the entire time by the hotel pool scanning lasses, or chatting up the cocktail waitresses..... I got on so well with one (Cynthia Nelson was her name) that she would arrange for me to get free food and beer and in turn I would shag her senseless...... good times

Whilst in the military I was lucky enough to go twice to Las Vegas for 10-12 week detachments as an Imprest Holder (basically the guy who handles the cash). Other than 'pay' days, I spent the entire time by the hotel pool scanning lasses, or chatting up the cocktail waitresses..... I got on so well with one (Cynthia Nelson was her name) that she would arrange for me to get free food and beer and in turn I would shag her senseless...... good times
I love a happy ending story 🙂

Anyone else Facebook searching Cynthia now?

Last edited:
Anyone else Facebook searching Cynthia now?

She would be in her fifties now - she lived at 602 Royal Crest Circle and had these banana jeans with zips down each leg, so that you could peel them off her. She made me have an Aids test before I could do the dirty with her......... although she did pay for it..

I reckon this local lad has it sorted like -

Matt moved from Sunderland to the Maldives - where he works as the astronomer.
"It is paradise," admits the 32-year-old.
Matt didn't go to uni or college, but he landed the dream job on a mixture of hard work, experience, talent - and North East charm.

Back