Perfect jobs

Honestly I was a kid and began working at npower in Peterlee. I was at college at the time and was just taking payments. I’d been working in an all male factory office. Walked in there and it was just wall to wall young lasses. I was Young at the time but we’d all go out after work and that was probably the happiest I’ve ever been. :lol:

Honestly I was a kid and began working at npower in Peterlee. I was at college at the time and was just taking payments. I’d been working in an all male factory office. Walked in there and it was just wall to wall young lasses. I was Young at the time but we’d all go out after work and that was probably the happiest I’ve ever been. :lol:
Reminds me of my time in Swindon where there were a few female-dominated companies I visited, in the wall-to wall level category. Nothing compared to the breakfast area in TVP (Thames Valley Park) Reading during the tech boost...we called it the zeppelin races :lol:

Reminds me of my time in Swindon where there were a few female-dominated companies I visited, in the wall-to wall level category. Nothing compared to the breakfast area in TVP (Thames Valley Park) Reading during the tech boost...we called it the zeppelin races :lol:
Yup. It was ridiculous. I’d gone from spending all day sitting with blokes double my age to around 200 girls from all over the north east around my age And around £500 more a month plus commission if we signed them up for direct debit and we were students. was superb. I’d love to go back to that age :lol:

Knew a lad who was a sewing machine mechanic when the big clothing factories were on the go in the north east, said even if the problem was up top he would still go under the table to see everything was ok. Reckoned in the warm months he couldn't only smell it but could taste it.

Ahh man 🤗 :lol:🤗

Yup. It was ridiculous. I’d gone from spending all day sitting with blokes double my age to around 200 girls from all over the north east around my age And around £500 more a month plus commission if we signed them up for direct debit and we were students. was superb. I’d love to go back to that age :lol:
Just grow a fashionable beard and go into VR, loads of chicks there :lol:
Knew a lad who was a sewing machine mechanic when the big clothing factories were on the go in the north east, said even if the problem was up top he would still go under the table to see everything was ok. Reckoned in the warm months he couldn't only smell it but could taste it.
Raymars? Dead fitters down there mate.

Last edited:

Back