Pep and Moysey disrespecting the Premier League

The Premier League are disrespecting their own rules. First they write to all clubs reminding them not to arrange any fixtures in the break, then they go and try to arrange a fixture in the break.
Simple as this really. All the players have been made to take this time off. No doubt they've arranged stuff to do with their families. Can't just expect them to drop all that at the drop of a hat. They aren't robots.

They're not disrespecting anything at all. However, I'd throw the book at West Ham and Moyes. Fine them and points deduction, with Moyes banned from any football involvement for life. Including being a pundit.

What a load of rubbish. If your boss tells you in August that you have 2 weeks off starting Sunday 9th Feb then on Monday the 10th says you need to come in for a few days, who do you think is being disrespectful??
I'm just going by the standards applied to Klopp and Liverpool last week. He was accused of disrespecting the club by half of the media and most of this forum

Always made me laugh when the jocks introduced theirs

& what did they dee arranged for a few warm up games lol 😂

What was the f***ing point
The first year the Jockonese closed for January the weather was fine ... most of Feb and March was snowed off when they got back :lol:

The first year the Jockonese closed for January the weather was fine ... most of Feb and March was snowed off when they got back :lol:

Not convinced about the merits at all. On weather grounds its a gamble - bad weather is more erratic in parts of Pomland than it is up here and can strike from November to March. On quality/fitness grounds it is only an issue in theory to clubs playing too many games - but these are the very clubs that then have a fixture pile up made worse by the blank dates in the break.

I'm just going by the standards applied to Klopp and Liverpool last week. He was accused of disrespecting the club by half of the media and most of this forum
Klopp should have told them to feck off as all premier league teams are entitled to 2 weeks break this year. Instead his decision to play the game almost cost them a place in the FA cup.

Back