People with BMWs

I had an ST but had a few problems due to its age and mileage. It had a stage 2 ....quick isnt the word
What parts does that involve changing mate? Lad at work had his golf R tuned to fuck and it blew up! He was only leasing it the daft bastard.
I have drove quite a few Beemers , the only one I liked driving was a 3002 a mate had in early 80s.
Some BM’s are nice cars but they’re common as muck these days, must be giving them away.

Last edited:
The point was every fucker sticks the M badge on off ebay when you know it's a 2 litre diesel with one exhaust pipe with 160bhop
We have reg look up at work ,always entertaining seeing what they really are
Suppose if you want looks over performance it's a way to go .Most twin pipes have a false one mind you ,from the factory
So an M 320d is normal? Or an M 118i ? They've just stuck it on man which is the point.
They're legit models ,I thought you meant the random stick on ones or no badges at all and the M grill etc

Last edited:
We have reg look up at work ,always entertaining seeing what they really are
Suppose if you want looks over performance it's a way to go .Most twin pipes have a false one mind you ,from the factory

They're legit models ,I thought you meant the random stick on ones or no badges at all and the M grill etc

They’re not legit models.

What parts does that involve changing mate? Lad at work had his golf R tuned to fuck and it blew up! He was only leasing it the daft bastard.
Some BM’s are nice cars but they’re common as muck these days, must be giving them away.

All the hoses and pipes and upgrade the air intake and cooling and a remap
It was all done by Mountune who had an offer on that you got a brake upgrade when you got the tuning done.
believe me you needed the brake upgrade

Back