People with BMWs

Anything is better than an Audi frankly. The way they drive is shocking.
Depends on the model surely
I hate the X6 and X4 like. Any of the SUV coupe things actually :lol:

The proportions look completely wrong. Mind with that much power it probably doesn’t make any difference!
I'm the opposite I'm not a fan of the 3s and 5s but love the X6 and the 4s are lovely

Last edited:

Mine is currently in the garage.
I've got a hire car for the duration..a Mercedes CLS 350D AMG Line 4 matic.
It's a beast...shit loads of power.
Not keen on the exterior but inside it's lovely.

I had a 335D written off in March, looked for a replacement and went for a 435D Gran Coupe. I didn't really want one, primarily because a mate bought one three months earlier and I took the piss because it isn't a coupe - it's a friggin' hatchback...
Eating my words now like, seats down in the back, two bikes in the back, luggage - what's not to like (and still getting 45mpg with 306bhp)!

Oh, and it's de-badged 😉.

One of the things I like about the de-badging is that, unlike other manufacturers who decide to put fake or non useable twin exhaust ports on either side to portray the image of a big engine, mine still has the same twin pipes on one side that the 420 has.

I don't have every boy and his Corsa/Leon/Polo trying to race me.

Also, could never go back to a manual again!

What Corsa driver tries to outrun a BMW? Even I can beat a Corsa off the line and I have 66bhp 😂
Mine is currently in the garage.
I've got a hire car for the duration..a Mercedes CLS 350D AMG Line 4 matic.
It's a beast...shit loads of power.
Not keen on the exterior but inside it's lovely.

I tested a new A Class, really enjoyed the interior, the LED strip was a gimmick but the new dash with the voice control was great. Did the car you drove have the MBUX system? Pretty nifty changing the aircon with voice control

Last edited:
What Corsa driver tries to outrun a BMW? Even I can beat a Corsa off the line and I have 66bhp 😂

I tested a new A Class, really enjoyed the interior, the LED strip was a gimmick but the new dash with the voice control was great. Did the car you drove have the MBUX system? Pretty nifty changing the aircon with voice control
Don't know mate haven't tried that yet.
The dash is lovely if a little blingy.
Been through the Tyne tunnel today and noticed that the illuminated air vents change colour every few seconds. Seems a bit of a shit idea for a £58k car.

Don't know mate haven't tried that yet.
The dash is lovely if a little blingy.
Been through the Tyne tunnel today and noticed that the illuminated air vents change colour every few seconds. Seems a bit of a shit idea for a £58k car.

The voice control is the best part!

I dunno like I reckon I could live with a blingy dashboard

Back