People with BMWs

Like has been said earlier, not if it's meant to be there as in an MSport.
An M Sport is just a bodykit. They don't put the badge on the back or on the grill. Think they might have them down the sides some times to be fair. They might have them on the wheels but that's pretty much it. If you see something like "320d M" on the back then it's been put on aftermarket.

An M Sport is just a bodykit. They don't put the badge on the back or on the grill. They might have them on the wheels but that's pretty much it. If you see something like "320d M" on the back then it's been put on aftermarket.
True, but BMW also put them on the sides sometimes on M Sport models, that's the point. I agree if it's on the back like.

An M Sport is just a bodykit. They don't put the badge on the back or on the grill. Think they might have them down the sides some times to be fair. They might have them on the wheels but that's pretty much it. If you see something like "320d M" on the back then it's been put on aftermarket.
The m badge is on the wings on an msport. Agreed anywhere else on the bodywork is coz the driver has added them....and shite.
The msport+ is not just bodykit either it is a lot more...brakes, suspension, HK system, privacy glass, 19" wheels etc
What if they're already on the sides (not the back) from the manufacturer. Not on mine like, just saying.

Mine moves back to the centre immediately but they always come on properly like.
still shite though

Last edited:
Most bmw drivers are middle class wankers who wish they were upper class but don’t earn quite enough , measure everyone by their wealth and absolute bores

I find the manual BMW’s underivable for any serious amount of time due to the pedals being off-sett to the right .They have always been like that and fuck knows why as it’s not just a bit .
I'm onto my 4th manual 3 Series and it's something I've never noticed or been bothered about.
I just enjoy spending my middle class income on middle class things.
Same here 😁

Last edited:
Just bought a 335d x-drive M sport shadow edition touring, in estoril blue.
It is the longest named car I've ever seen but I feel deep fake as it's got m-badges on the wings..

I also feel a plonker that its got an itallic logo on the back and a 313bhp engine driven by a couple of turbos. I've been undersold and this thread makes me miserable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just bought a 335d x-drive M sport shadow edition touring, in estoril blue.
It is the longest named car I've ever seen but I feel deep fake as it's got m-badges on the wings..

I also feel a plonker that its got an itallic logo on the back and a 313bhp engine driven by a couple of turbos. I've been undersold and this thread makes me miserable.
It's sad that you think some of that matters...

It's sad that you think some of that matters...
It really does matter though. It's the difference between chalk and cheese, Ying and Yang one might say. To badge or debadge that is the question, unless you bought from stock that is, then you need a hairdryer to assist you.

Oh and I bet you'd swap it in a heartbeat for your VW Up if said transaction was free..

Last edited by a moderator:
It really does matter though. It's the difference between chalk and cheese, Ying and Yang one might say. To badge or debadge that is the question, unless you bought from stock that is, then you need a hairdryer to assist you.

Oh and I bet you'd swap it in a heartbeat for your VW Up if said transaction was free..

Holy shit you actually bought a car to boost your terrifyingly fragile ego :lol:

Oh dear ! Not sure if you're 17 or an "IT consultant"

Back