People who've got nowt/do nowt telling you to do with your time and money

Get work while away like most other people who go travelling? Not sure mate. I've heard accommodation and living expensive in some foreign countries doesn't cost very much money.
Seems like you'd still need a fair bit of cash to start off with like but suppose if you have literally no responsibilities or dependents then it could be done. Bit of a risk mind and not ideal unless you are a young whipper snapper imo.

Seems like you'd still need a fair bit of cash to start off with like but suppose if you have literally no responsibilities or dependents then it could be done. Bit of a risk mind and not ideal unless you are a young whipper snapper imo.

Agreed, but I'm not f***ing on about going travelling and I haven't got any f***ing money.

The thread was about people who you barely see popping up and passing comment on how you're living your life, and how those people tend to be up to absolutely naff all.

Agreed, but I'm not f***ing on about going travelling and I haven't got any f***ing money.

The thread was about people who you barely see popping up and passing comment on how you're living your life, and how those people tend to be up to absolutely naff all.
Ahh right. Fair enough mate. My answer to your topic is nah, I've never known this happen or heard anyone else at work ask questions about how you spend your money and that.

Ah ok.

So when are you renting your house out?

I'm not.

Ahh right. Fair enough mate. My answer to your topic is nah, I've never known this happen or heard anyone else at work ask questions about how you spend your money and that.

It was commonplace at my old job. Everybody nebbed on what you were up to and they'd constantly talk about their earnings and outgoings. Thought it was horrendous myself.

It was commonplace at my old job. Everybody nebbed on what you were up to and they'd constantly talk about their earnings and outgoings. Thought it was horrendous myself.

It's very much a southern thing in my experience. We tend to be more guarded/private about our finances up here (again in my experience).

I'm sure this will be lolled at by the usual London based heroes but I care not.

Back