People who've got nowt/do nowt telling you to do with your time and money

It's a funny one like.

Got a mate/former colleague who's always complaining about being skint and feels the need to talk about what he would do if he could/had the money.

For example, 'why are you still doing this/that/the other? If I was you I'd take a sabbatical or just quit your job and go travelling'.

This is from someone who hasn't left the country for about 10 years. He isn't skint either, just a proper tight ****. Puts his wages into a savings account, gives himself a monthly allowance, never leaves the house and then says he's hard up. Bizarre.

Rent? Just leave, you don't owe anyone any money.
Mortgage? Rent out your gaff to pay the mortgage.

Neither of those require you to have money in the bank.
Pay for food and stuff. So you pack in your job/take a sabbatical and stop paying rent. Where do you live/sleep without money?

It's a funny one like.

Got a mate/former colleague who's always complaining about being skint and feels the need to talk about what he would do if he could/had the money.

For example, 'why are you still doing this/that/the other? If I was you I'd take a sabbatical or just quit your job and go travelling'.

This is from someone who hasn't left the country for about 10 years. He isn't skint either, just a proper tight ****. Puts his wages into a savings account, gives himself a monthly allowance, never leaves the house and then says he's hard up. Bizarre.

Obviously knows daddy paid for your kip and you're loaded mate - heed his advice

Pay for food and stuff. So you pack in your job/take a sabbatical and stop paying rent. Where do you live/sleep without money?

Get work while away like most other people who go travelling? Not sure mate. I've heard accommodation and living expensive in some foreign countries doesn't cost very much money.

Back