People who take shopping trolleys home from shopping.

There’s one on my road outside a house as we speak mate.
White dog poo or a shopping trolley?
I volleyed what I thought was a white rock for the dog to chase on Saturday morning down Hendon beach prom which turned out to be white dog shite.
It vaporised on impact !
Life lessons. Who chipped you up for the volley? Please don’t say your hand...

Last edited:
Loads of us did it when we were students to get shopping back to campus as hardly anyone had a car. Tesco just sent a lorry around about once a week to pick them up from outside the Halls.

There’s one on my road outside a house as we speak mate.

Your not meant to chew the bones mate
You can but it’s a fairly big plate, the whole width of the path and about 2 metres long.

Only a trolley?

If full take bags out carry over then put bags back in.

I should change my av to Bubbles :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s almost like the times when white dog poo was seen on a regular basis. Used to see them in gardens or down back lanes, but must be over a decade a go now.
Used to see a few in the river wear when they're was a supermarket in milburngate

Probably students trying to use them as boats like. River safety isn't their..... best not

Did that once as a student, in the days prior to putting a pound in. Kept the trolley in a cupboard until I moved out of the flat. Was handy to move boxes to the new gaff.

Only in rough areas.

Once went to Makro and bought loads for the pub. Only had a mates transit which would have meant the food was sliding all over in the back, so just lifted the trolley straight in.

Back