People who run baby seagulls over

Dave Herbal

Striker
They are either psychopaths who need locking up, or they are blind as bats and should have their licenses revoked.
One fell off our roof yesterday and it managed to last a whole day before someone killed it. It’s not a fast street and it was pretty easy to spot, so fuck knows how someone managed to hit it.
I’ve just given it a Viking funeral pyre send off.

They are either psychopaths who need locking up, or they are blind as bats and should have their licenses revoked.
One fell off our roof yesterday and it managed to last a whole day before someone killed it. It’s not a fast street and it was pretty easy to spot, so fuck knows how someone managed to hit it.

Babelfish translated this post to;

I’ve just had BBQ seagull.

Keep up the good work killers :cool:

Posted on here a couple of years back that I watched someone swerve across the road to make sure the little un got flattened. The other seagulls were going off it. Made a right old racket :lol:

Last edited:
Lets just analyse your post what are the main emotional words.

psychopaths
locking up
blind as bats
licenses revoked
killed
Viking
funeral

Hope this helps marra.

Back