People who run baby seagulls over

Last year i put out some food out in back lane for a baby one that had fell from it's nest. Wolfed it down. My car hasn't been shit on since.

Right, you can be as awkward as you want, obviously not worth discussing anything if you're just going to be an arse. My initial point was simply in reply to someone saying they class as vermin, as if that means you can legally kill them. The fact is you can't. I wasn't talking about whether I'd avoid one if it meant crashing my car, or whether you'd actually get convicted for killing one if the witness could be proven to be unreliable, or whether a high powered lawyer might help beat the charge even if there was video evidence etc, just making sure people know they can't legally kill them. People have been convicted for killing birds that were causing a nuisance as they thought them being vermin meant they could do as they please, which isn't the case.
If the witness was vegan then I reckon you'd be in a spot of bother marra.

Some people throw stones at them too, others feed them bread with hot mustard on. It’s a really hard start to life being an infant seagull imo.

Right, you can be as awkward as you want, obviously not worth discussing anything if you're just going to be an arse. My initial point was simply in reply to someone saying they class as vermin, as if that means you can legally kill them. The fact is you can't. I wasn't talking about whether I'd avoid one if it meant crashing my car, or whether you'd actually get convicted for killing one if the witness could be proven to be unreliable, or whether a high powered lawyer might help beat the charge even if there was video evidence etc, just making sure people know they can't legally kill them. People have been convicted for killing birds that were causing a nuisance as they thought them being vermin meant they could do as they please, which isn't the case.

:lol::lol:

Last edited:
I try not to hit anything when I am driving , but seagulls are a pest , mind you still see cvnts feeding them down the beach.

Definitely don't like them. I would avoid hitting them in the road because I just couldn't bring myself to do that ; but..! if there was a creature I had to run over, they'd be up there.

Do they play any valuable role in the ecosystem? Im going to google that now. Rock 'n' Roll Saturdays!

Definitely don't like them. I would avoid hitting them in the road because I just couldn't bring myself to do that ; but..! if there was a creature I had to run over, they'd be up there.!

Do you envisage that ever happening like? Being forced to choose something to run over ffs. :lol:

Definitely don't like them. I would avoid hitting them in the road because I just couldn't bring myself to do that ; but..! if there was a creature I had to run over, they'd be up there.

Do they play any valuable role in the ecosystem? Im going to google that now. Rock 'n' Roll Saturdays!
Hmm, doesn't seem to be any real value apart from a loose argument about controlling insects and sustaining predators like foxes...one argument on the guardian resorted to the fond memory of the sound of a gull on a seaside holiday

Back